If mine was 20 songs it would be............

1. Hash Pipe

2. El Scorcho
3. The Good Life

4. Photograph

5. Pork and Beans

6. Say it ain't So

7. Tired Of Sex

8. Getting Up and Leaving

9. Island In The Sun

10. If You're Wondering If I Want You Too I Want You To

11. In The Garage

12. Across The Sea

13. Pink Triangle

14. Getchoo

15. O Girl

16. Longtime Sunshine

17. Buddy Holly

18. Only In Dreams

Encore:

19. Tragic Girl

20. The Angel and The One

It was hard to decide though.

Tags: Setlist, dream, songs

Views: 248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This has been done before

but

1. Epic Intro / Troublemaker
  2. El Scorcho
  3. Fall Together [w/ Scott Shriner vocals]
  4. The World Has Turned and Left Me Here
  5. Buddy Holly
  6. Tragic Girl
  7. Photograph (+ Song 2 [Blur Cover]) [w/ Pat Wilson vocals]
  8. Longtime Sunshine
  9. Dreamin'
  10. You Might Think [The Cars Cover]
  11. Devotion
  12. The Other Way
  13. Pink Triangle
  14. Falling for You
  15. Unspoken
  16. The Greatest Man That Ever Lived
  17. Only in Dreams

18. O Girlfriend
  19. Slave
  20. Haunt You Everyday

21. Surf Wax America
  22. Hash Pipe / Feedback Outro
Here's my dream setlist:
Welcome To Paradise American Idiot Nuclear Family Carpe Diem Murder City Hitchin' a Ride Stay The Night I'll Make Your Surrender Hybrid Moments (Misfits cover)Let Yourself Go Longview Stray Heart Letterbomb She 2000 Light Years Away Paper Lanterns Going To Pasalacqua St. Jimmy Know Your Enemy 

get out

komikero said:

Here's my dream setlist:
Welcome To Paradise American Idiot Nuclear Family Carpe Diem Murder City Hitchin' a Ride Stay The Night I'll Make Your Surrender Hybrid Moments (Misfits cover)Let Yourself Go Longview Stray Heart Letterbomb She 2000 Light Years Away Paper Lanterns Going To Pasalacqua St. Jimmy Know Your Enemy 
Thas naught nyce :(

Only in Dreem see wat it meen said:

get out

komikero said:

Here's my dream setlist:

If you're trying to be funny let me tell you that you failed, and also... your Green Day set list is pretty generic if you're trying to show us how a big GD fan you are...

komikero said:

Here's my dream setlist:

btw, mine would be:

-

1. Tired of Sex

2. No One Else

3. Photograph

4. Private Message

5. Slave

6. The Other Way

7. Getting Up And Leaving

8. Ruling Me

9. Pink Triangle

10. Falling For you

11. The World Has Turned And Left Me Here

12. Island In The Sun

13. I Want You To

14. Haunt You Every Day

15. O Girlfriend

16. Pig (Rivers solo acoustic)

17. The Good Life

18. Only In Dreams

19. The Prettiest Girl In The Whole Wide World

20. The Angel and The One

-

Encore 1

21. Paperface

22. Pork And Beans

23. I Don't Want To Let You Go

-

Encore 2

24. December

25. Run Away

26. Misstep

27. Tragic Girl

-

It's really hard thinking on the perfect setlist since I love all Weezer albums, including Raditude.

First of all I'm not trying to be funny, but you must think I am since you brought that up
Second, it's not "my green day setlist", it's Billie Joe Armstrong's, Mike Dirtn, and Tre Cool's setlist. 
Thank you come again :)

Ricardo Mendez said:

If you're trying to be funny let me tell you that you failed, and also... your Green Day set list is pretty generic if you're trying to show us how a big GD fan you are...

komikero said:

Here's my dream setlist:

'Posted by Hugh Lovric on December 17, 2011 at 2:46pm in All Things Weezer'

This is about Weezer lol

komikero said:

First of all I'm not trying to be funny, but you must think I am since you brought that up
Second, it's not "my green day setlist", it's Billie Joe Armstrong's, Mike Dirtn, and Tre Cool's setlist. 

Ricardo Mendez said:

komikero said:

Here's my dream setlist:

Weezer should cover Maná's music.

komikero said:

Ricardo Mendez said:

komikero said:

Here's my dream setlist:
Dude that'd be legit!

Jupiter 80 said:

komikero said:

Ricardo Mendez said:

komikero said:

Here's my dream setlist:

totally legit

komikero said:

Dude that'd be legit!

Jupiter 80 said:

komikero said:

Ricardo Mendez said:

komikero said:

Here's my dream setlist:

In no order (Except the last one)

1.) No Other One
2.) No One Else
3.) Devotion
4.) Superfriend
5.) Holiday
6.) Falling For You
7.) Pink Triangle
8.) Susanne
9.) Perfect Situation
10.) Getchoo
11.) Across the Sea
12.) Jamie
13.) Waiting on You
14.) World Has Turned
15.) Buddy Holly
16.) Death and Destruction
17.) El Scorcho
18.) Why Bother
19.) Say it Ain't So

And the best Encore would be

20.) Only In Dreams, with confetti, effects, and strobe lights at that climax and solo section.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video