This is a different question than the greatest hits question, cause I'm not asking you for your gratest hits, I'm asking you what 10 weezer songs you would take with you onto a desert island to live with forever and ever, AND if you so choose, what 10 non-weezer songs you would take.  Now you could also take with you about you know - a society of pretty people to cause you some amout of romantic pain so that you could relate to the songs, or whatever, you know.
Here's mines:
1) Undone
2) Pig
3) Devotion
4) I Don't Want to Let You Go
5) Suzanne
6) This is Such a Pity
7) Prettiest Girl
Non-Weezer Albums
1) Psycho Candy
2) Experience of the Prodigy
3) Surfer Rosa by the Beach Boys

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure I understand, it is 10 Weezer and 10 Non-Weezer, or 10 Combined?

that being said, 10 songs? c-mon man, I'd stop listening to music within a week because I'd be bored with all of them by then
you got all caught up in the semantics

SPAZ said:

that being said, 10 songs? c-mon man, I'd stop listening to music within a week because I'd be bored with all of them by then
yes the lyrics are
"you take my car to work ill take my board and we're chained we're chained there's whores in my head"

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:
so surfer rosa is by the beach boys now?
you're right, there's no way I was going to properly answer this question because I have a 16G MP3 player, so 10-20 songs is not going to happen anyway

Snickers Snickers said:
you got all caught up in the semantics

SPAZ said:

All of Pinkerton. And island in the sun as an I-Tunes bonus track
blue album, deluxe edition pretty much covers it all
nahh - blue album with pinkerton deluxe bonus tracks (minus the live takes) - that would be the perfect 10 songs

Bill said:
blue album, deluxe edition pretty much covers it all

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service