Hey ,I m 13 years old.I just want to put it out there I m sick of all the members on here being surprised how old we are .I feel like there babying us.So I just wanna say were smart .Hello we like Weezer!

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i agree im 12 thius place is full of olds and there negativty they shud be more openmuinded and assepting of us young weezers!

Well everyone ask and my post younger men

CrackerJack said:

this thread made me laugh so hard.

kid, dont tell people how old you are and YOU WONT HAVE THIS F****** PROBLEM

well i think we need a lil respect thats all

Well, the reason that we don't respect you is because of your noobish posts and such. I'm 14, and even I could tell your grammar and punctuation suck ass.

Ok great i dont care
Michael Barrios said:

Well, the reason that we don't respect you is because of your noobish posts and such. I'm 14, and even I could tell your grammar and punctuation suck ass.

lulz

Yes, it's not much about age. More about maturity. Chloe is a year younger, yet much more mature.

Chloe said:
Yes I agree, I'm younger than Desty and I have much better grammar and spelling than her! People don't gather I'm 12, because of the way I talk. And your post on 'Younger Men' is quite silly, since you are proving to the older people that all we care about is boyfriend and girlfriend stuff. It looks so bad, so if you just improve your grammar, punctuation, spelling and quit the 'slang/text talk' then you won't be patronised so much. Plus half the people who are, are just doing it for a joke, it is funny. And this post you've made now is the cherry on top because you've made us look like we can't fight our own battles and this is the equivalent of 'telling our parents' which is frankly, quite pathetic. But it's too late now so whoever posts on this either giving advice, patronising you, saying stuff that isn't relevant, or whatever, don't reply with a bad attitude. Or just don't reply at all. Then the patronising will stop.

CrackerJack said:

do you see how i talk?  I do not taks lkie thisn andn smess uo every wierd. and put.perids everywhere.

Im not knocking you for being 12.  Im not that much older.  But for your edification, you will not get anything done but having unacceptable grammar and by telling people you are 12.

I'm 12 and what is this?

Well look at it from their perspective. 13? This band started before your time. They probably complain because they know everything about the band, and have followed them from the beginning. You haven't had the time to grow up as a serious Weezer fan yet.

you're right though, totally the new sophie

maybe you should go listen to lady gaga, i highly doubt you understand the complexities and terms in a majority of weezers lyrics..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video