Hey ,I m 13 years old.I just want to put it out there I m sick of all the members on here being surprised how old we are .I feel like there babying us.So I just wanna say were smart .Hello we like Weezer!

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alright, desty... You are making every young Weezer fan look like an idiot and I, for one, do not appreciate it. Maybe if you typed like a normal human, people wouldn't think you were so immature.
yes, kittens, it was indeed a joke lol.. i had forgotten that text doesnt convey sarcasm yet :)

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:

this is a joke, right?

i mean...complexities and terms in weezer's lyrics? it has to be a joke. please let this be a joke.

jackdaniels said:

maybe you should go listen to lady gaga, i highly doubt you understand the complexities and terms in a majority of weezers lyrics..
the worst (or maybe best) thing about having 12 year olds on the forum is they have no clue about internet memes, example, the pedobear images that were shown earlier in this thread, the author probably actually thought it looked cute and innocent.. but thats what it wants you to think...
if you really are 12, why is your avatar a smartie that looks suspiciously like a DEFORMED PENIS??? hardly appropriate for pre-teens, dont you think? lol

berry rydell said:

i agree im 12 thius place is full of olds and there negativty they shud be more openmuinded and assepting of us young weezers!

You cant really comment on peoples grammar when you use the word "noobish", just to inform you its not a real word
Michael Barrios said:
Well, the reason that we don't respect you is because of your noobish posts and such. I'm 14, and even I could tell your grammar and punctuation suck ass.
i'm 18 and just got to weezer February this year. never expect that they are that good. they become my number 1 fav band now (before it was green day).

Thank you!These idoits on this website are stupid I m sorry I DONT have great grammar skills but there is no need to start bad mouthing me!

Indiekid said:

You cant really comment on peoples grammar when you use the word "noobish", just to inform you its not a real word
Michael Barrios said:
Well, the reason that we don't respect you is because of your noobish posts and such. I'm 14, and even I could tell your grammar and punctuation suck ass.

I would like to say I know I dont have perfect grammar.I m sorry I dont.Some of you toke this the wrong way.I just wanted to see how many young Weezer fans there is.I have clearly upset some of you and I m sorry.If you are younger then me and have better grammar then I m happy for you.

It doesn't matter what age you are... the main thing that you're a fan of Weezer! paper towel holder wall mount

yes you are right.
Donovan Valentine said:

It doesn't matter what age you are... the main thing that you're a fan of Weezer! paper towel holder wall mount

Yeah, but a lot of people who like Weezer also like Sarah Palin...and that is not too smart. hahahah

You guys just hang in there. Old people can be miserable sometimes. 

there's a difference between like and "like"

which one are you reffering to?

kilgoretrout45 said:

Yeah, but a lot of people who like Weezer also like Sarah Palin...and that is not too smart. hahahah

You guys just hang in there. Old people can be miserable sometimes. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video