When it came out a couple years ago, I listened to it a few times and I initally rejected it. But I've listened to it maybe once every few months since then and then last night I listened to it again and I can honestley say this a great album. No, its not as good as Hurley or Pinkerton but its certainly better than Make Believe or Raditude. This one is definitely gonna be on my Ipod for a while.

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the cover is the best thing about the album! why does everyone hate it? that is one of the coolest pictures i've ever seen.

BackToSchool said:
Is it hard to understand? Everything about the album is ridiculous. The title, the cover art, the songs, the guest appearances... It's a terrible record and it's horribly over-produced/over-processed.

"Can't stop partyin" is some of the stupidest crap ever written.
Yes! When I first saw that cover I posted it to everyone I knew. I was in such shock. I love the cover, and the album. Only song I dont really dig all that much is Love is the Answer. Cant Stop Partyin is amazing. And I will stand by that.
What's "cool" about it, exactly?

blakesp26 said:
the cover is the best thing about the album! why does everyone hate it? that is one of the coolest pictures i've ever seen.

BackToSchool said:
Is it hard to understand? Everything about the album is ridiculous. The title, the cover art, the songs, the guest appearances... It's a terrible record and it's horribly over-produced/over-processed.

"Can't stop partyin" is some of the stupidest crap ever written.
It's a dog. Looks like a Lab. I love Labs. Labs are so cool. It's a Lab, in mid air. That's pretty cool. That house looks so warm and inviting. All these things are cool to me.
Baahaha. My bad. Yeah the Red cover is kinda lame though. Sorry man.
Can't stop partying was cool as a demo on alone 2, but that's where it should have stayed.
Yes  ! 

Agreed 

Alex [Ashura252] said:
Can't stop partying was cool as a demo on alone 2, but that's where it should have stayed.
The first 3 tracks on red are tthe best ones 
Deluxe tracks are also good..... king, sweeney. and the weight (cover)

edgey44 said:
The first 3 tracks on red are tthe best ones 
Nah.

CrackerJack said:
Red was the worst weezer album.
I think it was. There were only a few enjoyable songs on it.

placemats said:
Nah.

CrackerJack said:
Red was the worst weezer album.
Red was the first album that I bought the day it came out and I loved it, if Cold Dark World and Everybody Get Dangerous wasn't on it it would be almost perfect, definately underrated.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video