When it came out a couple years ago, I listened to it a few times and I initally rejected it. But I've listened to it maybe once every few months since then and then last night I listened to it again and I can honestley say this a great album. No, its not as good as Hurley or Pinkerton but its certainly better than Make Believe or Raditude. This one is definitely gonna be on my Ipod for a while.

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I REALLY like the first 6 songs! And Automatic, and Cold Dark World. Dont like the other songs. So 8/10 is not bad at all!!!
I like the whole cd besides Cold Dark World.
a very overrated and underrated album at the same time.
"Cold Dark World" is the weakest song to be sure, but I think it's up to par anyhow. "King" would've been better for Scott's track imo but w/e.

Yes, Weezer (2008) is perhaps the best Weezer album imo... But 1994 and Hurley miiight have it beat. Having trouble trying to decide.
The bonus tracks are ace. Also, I have a soft spot for Dreamin'. I still like the sound of P&B too, not to mention most of TGMTEL. Also, Angel and the One is nice... Yep, that's all I have to say.
What about Pinkerton?

Radioactive said:
"Cold Dark World" is the weakest song to be sure, but I think it's up to par anyhow. "King" would've been better for Scott's track imo but w/e.

Yes, Weezer (2008) is perhaps the best Weezer album imo... But 1994 and Hurley miiight have it beat. Having trouble trying to decide.
Red is not even kind of in the same league as Pinkerton or Blue. An album of 90's b-sides would blow the Red album out of the water.

"Heart Songs" is atrocious.
It's better than Raditude, but Make Believe.
Lets not everyone attack the noob, but why does everyone hate Raditude?
Is it hard to understand? Everything about the album is ridiculous. The title, the cover art, the songs, the guest appearances... It's a terrible record and it's horribly over-produced/over-processed.

"Can't stop partyin" is some of the stupidest crap ever written.
Don't get me wrong -Raditude is awesome, but I like Red better.

Josh Kitchen said:
Lets not everyone attack the noob, but why does everyone hate Raditude?
I'm not a big fan of Heart songs, but I do love the line "Had a baby on it, he was naked on it"

It's awfully awesome!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video