So I'm sitting at my desk at work, when somebody walks by and asks "can I borrow borrow your scissor?".

And I says, "sure, just gimmie a minute to take my 'scissors' apart and I'll give you one"

and then I got the look of death.

Tags: noun, plural, scissors, stupid

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you're such a d***

i'm kidding, i guess she never gave much thought as to why it's called a pair of scissors

Yes, you are a horrible person Spaz.  You better apologize for your sarcastic and witty remark.  If she gave you the look of death, it is possible that she may go postal on you with the one scissor you gave her.

crystal_iceburg said:

you're such a d***

i'm kidding, i guess she never gave much thought as to why it's called a pair of scissors

actually she has both...yikes!!

placemats said:
Yes, you are a horrible person Spaz.  You better apologize for your sarcastic and witty remark.  If she gave you the look of death, it is possible that she may go postal on you with the one scissor you gave her.

crystal_iceburg said:

you're such a d***

Lol. Looks like you got yourself into a real pickle. Hope you still like to play hide and seek.

SPAZ said:
actually she has both...yikes!!

placemats said:

crystal_iceburg said:

you're such a d***

Lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video