I've been searching for this for many years. I believe it's a French radio single (if I've got my facts right). If anyone has one they'd like to sell to a collector that will take extremely good care of it or knows where I could get one, please let me know. I also have rare Weezer items I'd be willing to discuss trading, and as legally possible of course.

Views: 26

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Damn.
bump
i hope you can find one. it used to pop up on ebay once in a while, seems to have dried up a bit. a little more detail on it can be seen on our info pages http://weezer.com/page/weezer-info click "collectors discography" and scroll down, its on page 1.
Hey, thanks a lot, Karl.

karl koch [karlophone] said:
i hope you can find one. it used to pop up on ebay once in a while, seems to have dried up a bit. a little more detail on it can be seen on our info pages http://weezer.com/page/weezer-info click "collectors discography" and scroll down, its on page 1.
I love responses like this one.  This person could have been helpful like Karl, could have even expressed an opinion.  But they didn't....instead, they chose to actually spend time searching through their labyrinth of stupid photos until they found the right one for this occasion.  Rather than express an opinion of their own they just try to make somebody else feel stupid for sharing their thoughts, as if the whole idea of reading the original post's 3 sentences is just beneath them.  Well stupid, the basic premise for the thread is expressed right in the title so you never really had to waste your precious time reading it in the first place.  But oh no!  If you didn't read it you couldn't take the time to post dumb photo-shopped picturesfor no reason! What did we do for fun before the internet now that we can just make fun of people with no consequences and just be all around complete morons does anyone remember?  Wasn't that long ago.

this site ... ಠ_ಠ said:

you're long drawn out paragraph is putting me to sleep *yawn* and it's off topic

stangold said:

I love responses like this one.  This person could have been helpful like Karl, could have even expressed an opinion.  But they didn't....instead, they chose to actually spend time searching through their labyrinth of stupid photos until they found the right one for this occasion.  Rather than express an opinion of their own they just try to make somebody else feel stupid for sharing their thoughts, as if the whole idea of reading the original post's 3 sentences is just beneath them.  Well stupid, the basic premise for the thread is expressed right in the title so you never really had to waste your precious time reading it in the first place.  But oh no!  If you didn't read it you couldn't take the time to post dumb photo-shopped picturesfor no reason! What did we do for fun before the internet now that we can just make fun of people with no consequences and just be all around complete morons does anyone remember?  Wasn't that long ago.

this site ... ಠ_ಠ said:
Then don't read it you ignorant toad.

Šupak said:

you're long drawn out paragraph is putting me to sleep *yawn* and it's off topic

stangold said:

this site ... ಠ_ಠ said:
I love responses like this one.  This person could have been helpful like Karl, could have even expressed an opinion.  But they didn't....instead, they chose to actually spend time criticizing some other post.  Rather than express an opinion of their own they just try to make somebody else feel stupid for sharing their thoughts, as if the whole idea of reading the original post's 3 sentences is just beneath them.  Well stupid, the basic premise for the thread is expressed right in the title so you never really had to waste your precious time reading it in the first place.  But oh no!  If you didn't read it you couldn't take the time to criticize for no reason! What did we do for fun before the internet now that we can just make fun of people with no consequences and just be all around complete morons does anyone remember?  Wasn't that long ago.

stangold said:

couldn't I say the same to you about the pic?

lol toad

stangold said:

Then don't read it you ignorant toad.

Šupak said:

stangold said:

this site ... ಠ_ಠ said:
stangold's going to feel pretty dumb when someone points out that blueperton has made this exact thread multiple times now.
No kittens I don't feel dumb at all.  In fact I am an absolute genius compared to some of the losers here.   Now go lick your butt kitty kitty and eat some poop from your litterbox.

fluck said:
stangold's going to feel pretty dumb when someone points out that blueperton has made this exact thread multiple times now.

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video