I think that'd be awesome. Except I don't know how well the Glee cast would do their songs, I would just be happy to see the members of Weezer on TV!

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dont think it would make me "cooler", it would just be nice to have a shared interest in a band with my friends

State Farm Insurance said:

No. But you expressed a desire for people to recognize the band's name, as if that would make you cooler as a weezer fan or somehow make external circumstances make up for the fact that weezer's music sucks now.

But that's alright. Same reason I listen to Anal Cûnt.

Indiekid said:

I never said the music wasnt important
Weezer doesn't do enough publicity stunts. Getting the front page of youtube was NERFIN. State Farm who?! They need to shoot for the mooooooon

Indiekid said:
No
And, learn how to spell: *more not "moar"

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
wouldn't moar publicity go against indiekid's personal brand of indieness?
Gleezer. :)
Naah. I'd rather not have that happen. One of two bad things would happen:
1. It would suck and people would think Weezer sucks.
or
2. It would be good and Glee folk would start a-mixing-and-a-mingling with Weezer folk, which would be beyond annoying.
Why would you ever want to feed the ego of Ryan Murphy?
It's already full to bursting at this point. That Kings of Leon stuff was pathetic.

OnlyinPinkerton said:
Why would you ever want to feed the ego of Ryan Murphy?

Never.

No.

Can't happen.

That's horrible.

Just horrible.

How could you even suggest such a thing?

Not that Glee is all that horrible, but they ruin songs. And if people hear the songs on Glee they become obsessed with the Glee versions and disregard the originals. That wouldn't be good.

Glee is an awful show. Kings of Leon were smart to turn them down. I hope Weezer never gets asked. I freaking hate that show so much.

It's hilarious how you choose to value proper English use when it suits you.

"Its pretty pathetic to pick up on grammar on an Internet Message board. I dont think it really matters." - Indiekid, 72 hours ago.

Indiekid said:

No

FYI the reason for me picking up on biebs' spelling here is because he does it all the time.

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:

It's hilarious how you choose to value proper English use when it suits you.

"Its pretty pathetic to pick up on grammar on an Internet Message board. I dont think it really matters." - Indiekid, 72 hours ago.

Indiekid said:

No

lol

Weezer.com Forum Guidelines said:

You are in breach of the following Official Weezer.com Forum Guideline:

We ask that you respect your fellow board members, board moderators and the band when posting on these forums. It is entirely unacceptable to challenge Weezer's status in popular culture. If you cannot acknowledge that weezer can do no wrong, we will be forced to remove your post from this forum.

Aus Untoured Since '96 said:

They're not famous enough.

I wouldn't mind hearing a Glee Weezer cover someday tho

MOAR is not a typo... kittens bieber/weezer forum guidelines is simply a normal boardie (somewhat of a troll) and weezer fans are i guess the dumbest internet forum members ever.  i mean really.

examples: http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/52/Kyle_Moar.jpghttp://www.gognechan.com/b/src/128931756637.jpg, etc. etc. etc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video