A) Zombies:

B) Vampires:

C) Werewolves:

Views: 488

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah but if we create some form of legal declaration during the human hours of the day, then we can easily assign areas and create equal groups for when we turn into wolves during the night. If we have to, each person/wolf will be assigned a cage like place, so they are isolated (but that wouldn't be any fun). 

placemats said:

There is no equality among wolves, Stefan.  Every pack has a pecking order.  And of course, there is always a "top dog."  Gee, I wonder who that would be...

Stefan said:

If the zombies were a combination of the ones in Shaun of the Dead and the ones in I am Legend (stupid and only around at night) then zombies. If they are just your average zombie, then I would want werewolves. It would be awesome once everyone is a werewolf and there's some form of politics and society so we can live our normal lives during the day and have the a designated personal forest area to run free at night. That way everyone would be equal, things would be fairly safe, and everyone has the chance to be a wolf, which is awesome.

double post*** 

Stefan said:

Yeah but if we create some form of legal declaration during the human hours of the day, then we can easily assign areas and create equal groups for when we turn into wolves during the night. If we have to, each person/wolf will be assigned a cage like place, so they are isolated (but that wouldn't be any fun). 

werewolves and rational behaviour don't mix, stefan.

Stefan said:

placemats said:

There is no equality among wolves, Stefan.  Every pack has a pecking order.  And of course, there is always a "top dog."  Gee, I wonder who that would be...

Stefan said:

If the zombies were a combination of the ones in Shaun of the Dead and the ones in I am Legend (stupid and only around at night) then zombies. If they are just your average zombie, then I would want werewolves. It would be awesome once everyone is a werewolf and there's some form of politics and society so we can live our normal lives during the day and have the a designated personal forest area to run free at night. That way everyone would be equal, things would be fairly safe, and everyone has the chance to be a wolf, which is awesome.

I don't know. I believe that if we all work together/have the same intentions as humans, then we can find some way to live safely as wolves. If everything is pre-decided and pre-planned before a full moon, then possibly the intentions we had as humans would still consist when we become wolves. And like I said, if that fails, we will create some form of physical environment where we (as wolves) will be forced to behave rationally. 

Imagine that we spend time experimenting as humans to figure out the personality and tendencies we have while in werewolf form. This would be hard to do, but if we can start this BEFORE we get bitten, things could be very organized. Imagine each person is assigned a pack and location based on the traits of him and the other werewolves. This pack would then (hopefully) be able to function together IF a lot of thought was put into the assigned group/packs and maybe even some operant conditioning. That way, when we turn into the wolves, we're already situated, trained, and located in a safe and enjoyable place. 

Though I stressed earlier that it would be important that everyone was equal (as in everyone was a werewolf) I am now thinking that maybe keeping a certain percentage of each city as just strictly human would be beneficial for the werewolf community. These people get be given the best forms of security and equipment to make sure that if anything goes wrong while the werewolves are in wolf form, there will be people who can interfere and help. They can act as a form of police, but only during the full moon nights. During the day, they will be able to interact with the human forms of the werewolves and train/prepare them.

Me said:

Stefan said:

placemats said:

Stefan said:

your vision of this perfect society is more improbable than the idea of a town being invaded by zombies, vampires, or werewolves. congratulations.

Vampires. Because they always seem to have better parties. well, orgies, anyways..... and being immortal and all, maybe they can help humans keep from making the same mistakes over and over, help build a better civilization.

Me said:

Stefan said:

placemats said:

Stefan said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video