A) Zombies:

B) Vampires:

C) Werewolves:

Views: 488

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

as much as i agree with chombey's picture, that has changed my mind a bit. i like the idea of not being dead when i am bitten... 

this is a harder decision than i thought, vampires might be the option as i wouldn't be too arsed if i got bit. much to ponder on

internet weezer forum king said:

they could stage war against us, but they have limited hours each day/month which would really hold them back. that's really the key reason i'd go with either werewolves or vampires ahead of zombies. my day-to-day life wouldn't have to change all that much, apart from not being able to go out at night.

plus, let's say a vampire or werewolf bites you. chances are you get transformed into a vampire or werewolf, and i would be pretty ok with that. i mean, as a werewolf you can still function as a human for a lot of the time. the only real downside is waking up naked in random places, but come on, we've all been to college. if a zombie bites you though, it's just all over. you spend all your time wandering around in a brainless daze, looking for food. you may as well be crackerjack.

killing zombies would be totally exciting, but again, there are just too many downsides to a zombie invasion.

G Foo Chombey said:

This thread is interesting. I expected everyone to be on the same page as me and prefer zombies. The other two are thinking creatures and could stage war against us. Zombies are brainless beings who focus on the need to feed. Would things really turn out like a zombie movie? I don't think I'm the only person this image applies to:

and its supposed to feel good.....

edgey44 said:

as much as i agree with chombey's picture, that has changed my mind a bit. i like the idea of not being dead when i am bitten... 

this is a harder decision than i thought, vampires might be the option as i wouldn't be too arsed if i got bit. much to ponder on

they could stage war against us, but they have limited hours each day/month which would really hold them back. that's really the key reason i'd go with either werewolves or vampires ahead of zombies. my day-to-day life wouldn't have to change all that much, apart from not being able to go out at night.

plus, let's say a vampire or werewolf bites you. chances are you get transformed into a vampire or werewolf, and i would be pretty ok with that. i mean, as a werewolf you can still function as a human for a lot of the time. the only real downside is waking up naked in random places, but come on, we've all been to college. if a zombie bites you though, it's just all over. you spend all your time wandering around in a brainless daze, looking for food. you may as well be crackerjack.

killing zombies would be totally exciting, but again, there are just too many downsides to a zombie invasion.

G Foo Chombey said:

This thread is interesting. I expected everyone to be on the same page as me and prefer zombies. The other two are thinking creatures and could stage war against us. Zombies are brainless beings who focus on the need to feed. Would things really turn out like a zombie movie? I don't think I'm the only person this image applies to:

Wow...

Captain Kat (natkat) said:

and its supposed to feel good.....

edgey44 said:

G Foo Chombey said:

UM I THINK GREEN DAY IM NOT REALLY SURE BUT THEN MOST LIKELY IT WOULD HAVE TO PROBABLY BE GREEN DAY BRO

If the zombies were a combination of the ones in Shaun of the Dead and the ones in I am Legend (stupid and only around at night) then zombies. If they are just your average zombie, then I would want werewolves. It would be awesome once everyone is a werewolf and there's some form of politics and society so we can live our normal lives during the day and have the a designated personal forest area to run free at night. That way everyone would be equal, things would be fairly safe, and everyone has the chance to be a wolf, which is awesome.

You do raise a good point about the day to day life and werewolf appears the better option, but that's if they turn you. They could slaughter you for funsies at will. I also dated a girl who claimed to be a werewolf...flucking college.

If you become a vampire, you have to feed and that is something I cannot be asked to do. That would change my life just as much as zombies having to sneak around, plan attacks, hide evidence, still function in human world.

Does anyone remember when vampires were scary?

There is no equality among wolves, Stefan.  Every pack has a pecking order.  And of course, there is always a "top dog."  Gee, I wonder who that would be...

Stefan said:

If the zombies were a combination of the ones in Shaun of the Dead and the ones in I am Legend (stupid and only around at night) then zombies. If they are just your average zombie, then I would want werewolves. It would be awesome once everyone is a werewolf and there's some form of politics and society so we can live our normal lives during the day and have the a designated personal forest area to run free at night. That way everyone would be equal, things would be fairly safe, and everyone has the chance to be a wolf, which is awesome.

this would be the worst of all

LOL. That was well done.

damination {spaz} said:

this would be the worst of all

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…