Would it be crazy of me to go on a 12 hour roadtrip/200 dollar flight just to see Weezer in concert again?

I've been saving up a lot of money lately so I know I could afford it and I've got family in the place I would just stay with them, but.... I just don't know. I love Weezer in concert, but do you think it's worth it?

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for Janet Jackson?

Ric Hunter said:

Definitely worth it.  

I once went to England for 4 days just to see Janet Jackson at Wembley for 2 of the 4 days.  

Music fans want what they want :-)

I hope its not crazy because I'm considering the same thing.
yes it is definitely worth it what kind of question is that

I really want to...Neon Trees is playing at this concert too so it would be really good. But the thing is, because I'm going out of town, I'd probably have to go to this concert by myself because none of my friends or family are such big Weezer fans. So I'm also wondering if it would just be lame to do this...haha

Scott Alan Perkins said:

I'm literally in the same boat. I tried to talk my sister in law into going to Conneticut with me in May for BOMBfest, and she says she can't because she's going to see Josh Groban the following weekend.

Marie said:

I really want to...Neon Trees is playing at this concert too so it would be really good. But the thing is, because I'm going out of town, I'd probably have to go to this concert by myself because none of my friends or family are such big Weezer fans. So I'm also wondering if it would just be lame to do this...haha

Scott Alan Perkins said:

Josh Groban? Are you kidding? I'm sorry :(

But I guess it'd be okay if I went by myself. I went to the last Weezer concert by myself because my friend backed out literally hours before we were set to leave, and there was no way I was going to miss a FREE Weezer concet. That was still a pretty fun concert, so I think I wanna go to this one...even if I go alone.

Scott Alan Perkins said:

I'm literally in the same boat. I tried to talk my sister in law into going to Conneticut with me in May for BOMBfest, and she says she can't because she's going to see Josh Groban the following weekend.

Marie said:

Scott Alan Perkins said:

Yeah, I know. I told her "It's WEEZER!!! Need I say more." Then it was blah blah blah something about Josh Groban, blah blah blah Conneticut is thirteen hours away. My only response to her when she mentioned a song sung by Groban was "Only in Dreams". By this point in our conversation I looking up lawyers for my brother so he could get a divorce. I'm debating on buying the ticket and just seeing how much a plane ticket would be.

Marie said:

But I guess it'd be okay if I went by myself. I went to the last Weezer concert by myself because my friend backed out literally hours before we were set to leave, and there was no way I was going to miss a FREE Weezer concet. That was still a pretty fun concert, so I think I wanna go to this one...even if I go alone.

Scott Alan Perkins said:

Marie said:

Scott Alan Perkins said:

Just f****** get it over with and hook up you guys!

Scott Alan Perkins said:
Yeah, I know. I told her "It's WEEZER!!! Need I say more." Then it was blah blah blah something about Josh Groban, blah blah blah Conneticut is thirteen hours away. My only response to her when she mentioned a song sung by Groban was "Only in Dreams". By this point in our conversation I looking up lawyers for my brother so he could get a divorce. I'm debating on buying the ticket and just seeing how much a plane ticket would be.

Marie said:

Scott Alan Perkins said:

Marie said:

Scott Alan Perkins said:

if you do this let me know, 

we could race

lucky you, in a heartbeat, i'll be there.   

as for me, i would have to travel a minimum of 18hrs (not inclusive of transit time) just to reach american soil.  

and i did make the trip over to chicago (memories tour).  best trip ever.  just saying... 

...what?

placemats said:
Just f****** get it over with and hook up you guys!

Scott Alan Perkins said:

Marie said:

Scott Alan Perkins said:

Marie said:

Scott Alan Perkins said:

I just bought my ticket and I'm for sure gonna go :)

I've never done anything so bold before haha

edgey44 said:

if you do this let me know, 

we could race

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…