I really dont think any of them are bad. They are all good but if i'd have to pick the worst id say getchoo

Views: 890

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can't stop partying on raditude was not good on alone 2 i liked it, and love is the answer could be better maybe, acoustic.
Whoever said My Evaline is killing me! That song reminds us what type of beautiful harmonies Weezer are capable of but have chosen to ignore since the 90s. There are a few exceptions like the choral part of The Greatest Man that Ever Lived, I Want to Take You Home Tonight and O Girl (and more I'm forgetting), but even then none of the aforementioned come to the technical level of something like a cover of My Evaline (perhaps I'm being too harsh on The Greatest Man that Ever Lived as that choral part is truly great, but in the context of the zaniness of the song it looses some of its power)
really?  no-one besides me likes "Everyone"?   I am going crazy?
My Best Friend is also my least favorite.
it brings a smile to my face no matter the song. when i hear weezer on the radio, it changes the mood of the whole day. it's better than winning a scratch-off lottery ticket. can't feel good about calling any of their songs bad.

your not alone I like everyone ( the song, i dont like EVERYONE).  Its not my fav but i don't think it's particularly bad.

Nate said:

really?  no-one besides me likes "Everyone"?   I am going crazy?
U namd like 2 of my fav weez songs!  heart songs and the girl got hot.  what the hey  hey?!

Mike Fields said:

In The Mall

Where's My Sex

Heart Songs

The Girl Got Hot

All terrible songs

In the Mall gets skipped every time.  (sorry, Pat!)
Really?  I actually love that song

hintofcoolness said:

you're insane and I'm going to go with we are all on drugs*

*Edit: there are worse, technically, but the fact that this was insultingly made a single earns it first place at sucking

I'd probably go with "In the Mall" on Raditude, it's the only song I hit skip.  I'm surprised by the Getchoo choice, I like that song.

Heart songs is wonderful!  why do people hate it so much!!!!

Dylan Thinnes said:

I'm gonna have to go with Heart Songs as the "worst" song they've ever released IMO......
Its not got the best lyrics but its definitely not the worst. I dont like Wheres my sex? or El Scorcho very much

Grace Kiser said:

Heart songs is wonderful!  why do people hate it so much!!!!

Dylan Thinnes said:

I'm gonna have to go with Heart Songs as the "worst" song they've ever released IMO......

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video