I really dont think any of them are bad. They are all good but if i'd have to pick the worst id say getchoo

Views: 889

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG. That was TOTALLY an epiphany. You are officially one of my favorite people on this site haha

Jack F Underwood said:

Replace "sex" with "socks"

It'll all make sense from there, lol.

Also, listen to the Blue Album, then Listen to Love is the Answer...it makes me want to kill myself.

Ashley Jane Orr said:

I think most of the songs I was really impartial to I just didn't understand quite thoroughly.  

I still don't understand "Where's my Sex" though.

Someone's gonna have to explain that one to me. 

I love practically ever Weezer song, but I don't really like In The Mall that much. I like the melody but I'm not a fan of the lyrics. And I love Getchoo! :O But each to their own! :)

Hands down - "Can't Stop Partying". I've listened to that song so many times but just can NOT like it. I'm embarrassed to say that song is by Weezer. 

But I DEFINITELY agree with The dreWid on his comment that the Alone II version is better. That version is one I can tolerate.

the girl got hot is an awesome song! I'd have to say the worst is "freak me out" from Make Believe. 

Jeremy said:
the girl got hot, can't stop partying, where's my sex
I agree with both parts of that comment.

Grace Kiser said:
the girl got hot is an awesome song! I'd have to say the worst is "freak me out" from Make Believe. 

Jeremy said:

Screw you Getchoo is awesome

I would have to say Memories......For as great a songwriter as Rivers is the chorus sounds so contrived and hokey that I can't even listen to it...That being said, Rivers is a complete muical genius and absolutely one of my favorite singer/songwriters ever. 

I really enjoy both Girl Got Hot and Freak Me Out.

Girl Got Hot has a vapid subjetc matter, but that Gary Glitter arrangement is undeniable. I love Brian's harmonies in the second verse and how the break down takes the chorus (or pre-chorus?) vocal and draws it out with that great "dash of rouge buyer beware" line.

Freak Me Out is also pretty damn cheap lyrically although some of the lines are generically romantic enough that it sells it for me (mainly the "city streets at night...til the morning light" line). The riff is great and unique and once again, Brian's harmony on the last chorus ("you're just doing your thang") is a great touch. Oh and harmonica!

Grace Kiser said:

Jeremy said:
What's wrong with where's my sex? And girl got hot??

Jeremy said:
Well said.

The dreWid said:
Getchoo? The WORST!!! No. 
I'm Your Daddy.
I'd have to say Autopilot for me at least lyric-wise. The music sounds good but I'm not a fan of the words.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video