I really dont think any of them are bad. They are all good but if i'd have to pick the worst id say getchoo

Views: 889

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wanda was for "Angus," not "What's Eating Gilbert Grape."

Surprised at the amount of mentions for I'm A Robot. The first verse is lacking but everything from 2nd verse on is pretty enjoyable (especially the vodka line and solo).

But seriously, Cold Dark World. Worst Weezer Song Ever. Vocals, lyrics, everything. At least My Best Friend (tempo/melody), CSP (original demo version), and We Are All On Drugs (Intro, overall music is rocking without the vocals) have at least one redeemable quality. Meanwhile CDW is just terrible. Both the Rivers and the album version have the over the top scathing vocals. And the lyrics are beyond Raditude bad.

Meanwhile El Scorcho gets listed? Fair enough if you don't like it, but WORST??

everyone. its alright just strange lol.
Yea I agree. I rarely listen to either, but the rest are great!

Aus Untoured Since '96 said:

I'm not joking, Weezer has close to no bad songs.

Worst song... probably Everyone and Where's My Sex?

"Where's My Sex?" isn't as great as anything off Pinkerton or Blue, but it's one of the ones I've been listening to a lot lately. I wouldn't call it my favorite, but I don't dislike it at all. It reminds me of Hashpipe, for a lot of reasons. 

I haven't gotten into "I'm a Robot"/"Cold Dark World"/"My Best Friend" either, so I don't feel comfortable calling them "worst." I like what I like, and I tend to obsess over a few songs at a time, and really get to know them. Those never really grabbed my attention. I'd rather listen to Pink Triangle for the millionth time. 

I LOVE GETCHOO. REALLY?!

I'd have to say Love Is The Answer. Not the best collab they've done..

I gotta say that I love all their songs! Some are not as great as others but anything by Weezer is awesome to me!
Where's my sex? Is a funny, funny song. I love it!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Getchoo? Really, one of their worst songs? No sir. No song on Pinkerton should be used in the same sentence as the phrase "worst weezer". 

But in response to the topic I would say that the Lil Wayne version of Can't Stop Partying is the worst. What a joke.

100%, Can't Stop Partying is the absolute worst for me, i like the older, more rockin' weezer than the newer more poppy stuff. Don't get me wrong though, i still love their new music!!

Definitely 'In The Mall' for me. That is the only =w= I hate with passion.
The only song that flows my hate-fest is Undone.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video