I really dont think any of them are bad. They are all good but if i'd have to pick the worst id say getchoo

Views: 890

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

El Scorcho?!?! That song is greatness. I guess we all have our own opinion.
I know everyone seems to love it but it just doesnt impress me

Sonyablaze said:
El Scorcho?!?! That song is greatness. I guess we all have our own opinion.
Impress or not, "El Scorcho" has immunity because it's on Pinkerton. I'm sorry, but submissions of songs from "Blue" and "Pinkerton" are completely discounted - there's no such thing as a "Worst Weezer Song" that comes from those two albums.
agreed

Ifyou'rewonderingifiwantyoutoido said:
Same

krisande said:
Love is the Answer is probably my least favorite
"Everyone" is the worst. how could you not like my best friend? lol

For the love of God it's "It doesn't have" not "Its not got". Seriously, if you're making those type of grammatical errors perhaps being on a message board isn't the place for you. Also, El Scorcho perfectly captures the feeling of unreciprocated love. The tempo changes in the bridge + awkward solo is one of Rivers' most perfect musical illustrations on how one can get so flustered in situations like the (real life!) one Rivers documents in El Scorcho, a feeling songs like '(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To' can only dream of capturing. If you don't like El Scorcho, you don't like Weezer as far as I'm concerned.

Indiekid said:

Its not got the best lyrics but its definitely not the worst. I dont like Wheres my sex? or El Scorcho very much

Grace Kiser said:

Heart songs is wonderful!  why do people hate it so much!!!!

Dylan Thinnes said:

I'm gonna have to go with Heart Songs as the "worst" song they've ever released IMO......
lol get a grip mate, im allowed to have my own opinion. I dont listen to music because it "perfectly captures the feeling of unreciprocated love". I dont listen to music and analyse it in great detail because thats just moronic unless you are studying that piece for some sort of musical project.

P.S Its pretty pathetic to pick up on grammar on an Internet Message board. I dont think it really matters.
Oh and i dont give a s*** what your "concerns" are, its one song i dont like.

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:

For the love of God it's "It doesn't have" not "Its not got". Seriously, if you're making those type of grammatical errors perhaps being on a message board isn't the place for you. Also, El Scorcho perfectly captures the feeling of unreciprocated love. The tempo changes in the bridge + awkward solo is one of Rivers' most perfect musical illustrations on how one can get so flustered in situations like the (real life!) one Rivers documents in El Scorcho, a feeling songs like '(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To' can only dream of capturing. If you don't like El Scorcho, you don't like Weezer as far as I'm concerned.

Indiekid said:

Its not got the best lyrics but its definitely not the worst. I dont like Wheres my sex? or El Scorcho very much

Grace Kiser said:

Dylan Thinnes said:

I'm gonna have to go with Heart Songs as the "worst" song they've ever released IMO......
Go to hell, you ignorant little turd. The worst would have to be among the last half of Raditude. Yeah, I said it.
I agree. You are aloud to have your own opinion. Even though I don't understand it, you do not have to like El Scorcho. Ohh, and if someone only likes blue or pinkerton than guess what? You're not a Weezer fan.

Indiekid said:
lol get a grip mate, im allowed to have my own opinion. I dont listen to music because it "perfectly captures the feeling of unreciprocated love". I dont listen to music and analyse it in great detail because thats just moronic unless you are studying that piece for some sort of musical project.

P.S Its pretty pathetic to pick up on grammar on an Internet Message board. I dont think it really matters.
Oh and i dont give a s*** what your "concerns" are, its one song i dont like.

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:

Indiekid said:

Grace Kiser said:

Dylan Thinnes said:

O ya forgot about that.  I'm a robot, worst weezer song. done.

Dave said:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned "I'm a robot".

I didn't mind the rap version of Can't Stop Partying, but I feel like the acoustic version from Alone 2 was much more moving. The song had always sounded sad to me:

"Screw rehab! 

I love my addiction. 

No sleep, no sleep. 
I am always on a mission."  

It sounded almost like it was celebrating the lifestyle in the remix. Oh well, it was catchy. BTW, it's not really a Weezer song. Jermaine Dupree (sp?) wrote it.

We Are All On Drugs isn't bad. I've always liked Make Believe (esp. Hold Me), and I thought it was a relevant message. Everyone's on something these days. Americans are horribly over-prescribed. Plus, the video is funny, and it starts out with shirtless Rivers. 

My vote for worst song has to be "Magic" w/B.O.B. I know it's technically Rivers and not Weezer, and that it just features him, but here's my explanation: 

Way back when, Rivers was supposed to write a song for What's Eating Gilbert Grape (correct me if I'm wrong on that, guys.) He wrote "Wanda, You're My Only Love," which the producers thought was much too literal, saying they would prefer something more pop-friendly. So, he wrote "You Gave Your Love to Me Softly," which I always loved. However, I remember reading something about Rivers resenting having to write another pop number. 

That being said, it blows my mind that he ever collaborated on a song like Magic. There's no value to that song at all; it's just another vanity rap song. It doesn't mean anything to anyone. I know we can't expect the candor of Pinkerton on every track that Rivers puts out, but this song was just banal.

I guess I'm just too die hard to think any are bad, whenever I buy a new Weezer album it's all I listen to for weeks/months until it's implanted in my brain, love them all, so much so that ( expecting to get hate mail and letter bombs thru the door now) I'm starting to go off The Blue Album, which was prev my all time hands down face album.
... Oh well, if I really have to choose a song...The Spider, lovely song but I suppose a bit boring at times. Also, I'm a Robot, Autopilot, All My Friends Are Insects, Can't Stop Partying, My Best Friend...in MY OPINION are what I like to call Cheezer, and me likey cheesy Weezy! Lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video