I really dont think any of them are bad. They are all good but if i'd have to pick the worst id say getchoo

Views: 889

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOVE IS THE ANSWER SUX BALLZ
DITTO DITTO DITTO

johnny rockets said:

Some times when i listen to The Angel and The One and the "i've got the magic in me" line comes I cringe because of that damn b.o.b. song

and I agree with you nard dog, I love Make Believe as a whole (personal 3rd fave) but Drugs and Best Friend never fail to bring along a facepalm. The intro/breakdown for Drugs though is pretty badass and the only redeeming part of the whole song.

THE NARD DOG said:

Oh, that was awful. But it doesn't really count. Uh I guess We Are All On Drugs and My Best Friend, although I really like Make Believe as a whole.

sarah leeper said:
has anyone forgotten about magic by b.o.b. featurin rivers? i know it isnt really a weezer song, but still... it's as bad as can't stop partying.

Everyone

In the mall

Falling for you

Getchoo

I think most of the songs I was really impartial to I just didn't understand quite thoroughly.  

I still don't understand "Where's my Sex" though.

Someone's gonna have to explain that one to me. 

Replace "sex" with "socks"

It'll all make sense from there, lol.

Also, listen to the Blue Album, then Listen to Love is the Answer...it makes me want to kill myself.

Ashley Jane Orr said:

I think most of the songs I was really impartial to I just didn't understand quite thoroughly.  

I still don't understand "Where's my Sex" though.

Someone's gonna have to explain that one to me. 

Love is the answer or slob.
Yeah I can't believe this is one of the most popular discussions...

Gregory Vincent Anderson said:
why would someone make a "worst weezer songs" topic.....
When every other thread is "Who is the Best Bass player (Matt,Scott, or Mikey)??? what do you expect..LOL.

Marie said:

The most common misconception about "Can't Stop Partying" is that it is trying to be ironic or that it is a "joke." Here's the thing: It's not. Rivers has gone on the record time and time again about how serious he intended that song to be and how he tried to make it as dark as possible. I'm actually quite fond of the Alone II version as well as the AOL Sessions version. As for the other versions, well... no thanks. It was a good live song, which is more than I can say for a lot of Raditude.

colt18_87 said:

I FORGOT ASBOUT CANT STOP PARTYING but it wasjust a joke

The dreWid said:
No weezer songs are bad, but the raditude version of can't stop partying makes me want to vomit. 
Why wouldn't you? You think it'll hurt the band's feelings? They'll be fine, I think.

Marie said:

in the mall is god awful

Love Is The Answer is unlistenable.

Actually can I just say the whole of Raditude? It's hard to just pick one song.

Also I move anyone who answers with a track off Blue or Pinkerton has no taste in music and should be banned.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video