I really dont think any of them are bad. They are all good but if i'd have to pick the worst id say getchoo


 

Views: 889

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cold Dark World is a fantastic song. One of the best on Red.

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:
I honestly didn't think it was possible to hate Getchoo more than "songs" like We Are All On Drugs, Outta Here, Cold Dark World, Love is the Answer, This is the Way and the demo of I Don't Want Your Loving...
has anyone forgotten about magic by b.o.b. featurin rivers? i know it isnt really a weezer song, but still... it's as bad as can't stop partying.
Oh, that was awful. But it doesn't really count. Uh I guess We Are All On Drugs and My Best Friend, although I really like Make Believe as a whole.

sarah leeper said:
has anyone forgotten about magic by b.o.b. featurin rivers? i know it isnt really a weezer song, but still... it's as bad as can't stop partying.

Some times when i listen to The Angel and The One and the "i've got the magic in me" line comes I cringe because of that damn b.o.b. song

 

and I agree with you nard dog, I love Make Believe as a whole (personal 3rd fave) but Drugs and Best Friend never fail to bring along a facepalm. The intro/breakdown for Drugs though is pretty badass and the only redeeming part of the whole song.


THE NARD DOG said:

Oh, that was awful. But it doesn't really count. Uh I guess We Are All On Drugs and My Best Friend, although I really like Make Believe as a whole.

sarah leeper said:
has anyone forgotten about magic by b.o.b. featurin rivers? i know it isnt really a weezer song, but still... it's as bad as can't stop partying.
i can't stop... partying partying.  i can't stop... partying partying.

johnny rockets said:

Some times when i listen to The Angel and The One and the "i've got the magic in me" line comes I cringe because of that damn b.o.b. song

 

and I agree with you nard dog, I love Make Believe as a whole (personal 3rd fave) but Drugs and Best Friend never fail to bring along a facepalm. The intro/breakdown for Drugs though is pretty badass and the only redeeming part of the whole song.


THE NARD DOG said:

Oh, that was awful. But it doesn't really count. Uh I guess We Are All On Drugs and My Best Friend, although I really like Make Believe as a whole.

sarah leeper said:
has anyone forgotten about magic by b.o.b. featurin rivers? i know it isnt really a weezer song, but still... it's as bad as can't stop partying.
Thank god i'm not the only one who thinks this. Before Heart Songs i NEVER skipped a Weezer song, but i skip this one EVERY TIME!

matedog said:
Heart Songs is one of the worst things written by anyone ever.  Most of the others mentioned are bottom of the barrel as well (except Getchoo which is pretty good, not great in my opinion).

Some people are gonna hate me for this, but I cant stand Miss Sweeny. It's just so weird and in my opinion badly put together. Of course even that has more lyrical skill than anything i could write.

It's a good kind of vomit....  like the kind that makes you skinny

 

Worst song?  I don't like "Crab".  But I don't think it's their worst.  I'd have to think that over.

 

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:

it makes you want to vomit but it's not bad? ok...

The dreWid said:
No weezer songs are bad, but the raditude version of can't stop partying makes me want to vomit. 

Love is the Answer, but I don't even not like the song in general, just the Indian sounding music kills it for me, it doesn't seem to blend. Funny, I didn't think Make Believe would be quite popular.

It was very accesible, and was what really dragged me into Weezer, I'd heard the Blue Album, but it didn't hit me as completely outstanding until I had heard Pinkerton for some Reason. The Red Album and Make Believe were my favourite Weezer albums for a long time.

I have to agree with the underdogs. Really not that into it

RiversFan said:
Represent. Or The Underdogs.

Getchoo is awesome!  Definately not Getchoo.

I'd probably say Let it All Hang Out or the Girl Got Hot. 

Ahhhhhh!   I love Getchoo and Everyone.  Why does no one like Everyone?  I think its the best song from DTFM. 

 

I haven't listened from start to finish of every song on Rattitude or Hurley, so I can't say which song I like the least.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video