I really dont think any of them are bad. They are all good but if i'd have to pick the worst id say getchoo

Views: 889

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Funny thing is, Rivers will probably agree with you.
Brofessefef said:

Only In Dreams.

Kind of speechless at the suggestion of Getchoo being anywhere near a thread like this.

Love Is The Answer comes to mind.
"He wanted to write a song-and to find an artist to cover that song-to show the unity between these two apparently disparate worlds (Rock world and hip-hop world). He thought Weezer was the perfect artist."-Rivers Cuomo, Alone II

To me, this suggests it was Dupri's idea for the song.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
it wasn't lil wayne's idea.

The dreWid said:
Lil Wayne ruined it. 

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
it makes you want to vomit but it's not bad? ok...

The dreWid said:
No weezer songs are bad, but the raditude version of can't stop partying makes me want to vomit. 

We Are All On Drugs.

Getchoo? What's wrong with you?

You're right. I Just Threw Out the Love of My Dreams really sucks.

Marie said:

Probably Can't Stop Partying or Love is the Answer.

I don't like that there's other people singing with them.

Jeez, was he taking the piss there or what? I know it 02-05 was a rough time for him, but damn.

Zachy (Memories Tour 4 Aus '11) said:
Funny thing is, Rivers will probably agree with you.
Brofessefef said:

Only In Dreams.

Heart Songs is one of the worst things written by anyone ever.  Most of the others mentioned are bottom of the barrel as well (except Getchoo which is pretty good, not great in my opinion).
Ditto.
For me Raditude's I can't stop Partying is the worst ... because the album production rips away all the charm and sincerity that the song was written with.

petethepanda said:
Kind of speechless at the suggestion of Getchoo being anywhere near a thread like this.
Well, Rivers didn't write it. It shows up on Raditude the way it was supposed to be. Rivers just decided to do his Alone version too.

Killamarshan said:
Ditto.
For me Raditude's I can't stop Partying is the worst ... because the album production rips away all the charm and sincerity that the song was written with.

petethepanda said:

getchoo? oh .com

I remember back in early 2000 when I could say "Rivers Cuomo has never written a bad song" with a straight face. and now, well, so is the life of a die-hard weezer fan in 2011.

anyway, COLD DARK WORLD.

Can't Stop Partying.  It's so...bad.

I like I Can't Stop Partying hahaha! It's probably one of my Raditude's favorites.

The worst one is Beverly Hills.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video