I have some strange memory of hearing that Pat Wilson did backup vocals on TWHTALMH, is he singing "Do you believe what I sing now?" at the end.  I've always wondered this.  Pat has an awesome voice in the Special Goodness.  Pat is awesome.  I hope he sings again. 

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have never seen them play the world has turned live and i have seen them every possible chance since 1995

placemats said:
Last time they played it was the Pinkerton tour 1996...far as I know.

Nate said:
That would be awesome!!! When was the last time they even played that song? So he was credited for it....thanks for the reply Hayley. That must have been amazing to talk with him!

bengordon said:
well he did help write the song, so maybe, but thats brian's job

You have to remember that Brian was only able to do backup vocals on half of blue due to being unfamiliar with the songs when he came into the band. Karl said Pat has two backup vocals on the album in an old weezine - the bridge of "Holiday" and another small spot which he couldn't remember at the time. He could be on "The World Has Turned", but I'd guess that one's mostly Rivers and Matt.
Thanks for the info!

runnersdialzero said:

bengordon said:
well he did help write the song, so maybe, but thats brian's job

You have to remember that Brian was only able to do backup vocals on half of blue due to being unfamiliar with the songs when he came into the band. Karl said Pat has two backup vocals on the album in an old weezine - the bridge of "Holiday" and another small spot which he couldn't remember at the time. He could be on "The World Has Turned", but I'd guess that one's mostly Rivers and Matt.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video