I have some strange memory of hearing that Pat Wilson did backup vocals on TWHTALMH, is he singing "Do you believe what I sing now?" at the end.  I've always wondered this.  Pat has an awesome voice in the Special Goodness.  Pat is awesome.  I hope he sings again. 

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought it was that too until I read the official lyrics sheet, its funny I still sing along with "see now" when its playing.
I asked Pat last month if he was going to sing on The World Has Turned... when he was talking about the Memories tour (this was after the VT show so it was before the tour was confirmed). He forgot that he was credited for it, or that he sang on it haha. I hope that he sings on it now that he's been regularly doing guitar and back up vox live.
That would be awesome!!! When was the last time they even played that song? So he was credited for it....thanks for the reply Hayley. That must have been amazing to talk with him!
Pat does backup on this? I didn't know that. I thought it was all Cuomo.
Yeah me too. But the vocal style of blue-album era Rivers and special goodness era Pat seem to intersect. That's why I wasn't sure if it was true or not. When you listen to it, it seems like it would work either way. It'll be a real treat if they do it live!
I agree with your thesis that Pat is awesome. Clearly, he is and will continue to be.
Last time they played it was the Pinkerton tour 1996...far as I know.

Nate said:
That would be awesome!!! When was the last time they even played that song? So he was credited for it....thanks for the reply Hayley. That must have been amazing to talk with him!
Best weezer song ever
i always heard it "do you believe what i'm singing now?"
well he did help write the song, so maybe, but thats brian's job
Also my favorite weezer song of all time. Thanks for agreeing.

Brian Spleen said:
Best weezer song ever

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service