__is the new__

Brekkie

LOL

regardless

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hate the word hate
You're right, hate is a strong word. "Annoying" would've been better.

Klugscheißer [spaz] said:
I hate the word hate
I hate when people say "like" all the time ("He was like...", "Then I was like...", "It's like..."), but it's recently been brought to my attention that I say it all the time. :-/
Also I don't mind the word "regardless," but when someone says "irregardless" I want to punch them.

And I know it's been mentioned a ton, but "could care less" and "can hardly wait" are like nails on a chalkboard to me.
when people pronounce 'biscuits' as 'bis-squits'. actually, just the word 'squits'.
How do you feel about "could NOT care less"?

suz{ANNE} said:
Also I don't mind the word "regardless," but when someone says "irregardless" I want to punch them. And I know it's been mentioned a ton, but "could care less" and "can hardly wait" are like nails on a chalkboard to me.
Seeing as that's the proper phrase, I have no problem with it. :)

pinecone said:
How do you feel about "could NOT care less"?

suz{ANNE} said:
Also I don't mind the word "regardless," but when someone says "irregardless" I want to punch them. And I know it's been mentioned a ton, but "could care less" and "can hardly wait" are like nails on a chalkboard to me.

"no offense, but..."

I mean if you're going to be offensive, just go for it. Don't try to do it nicely

epic

especially when used to describe anything having to do with weezer.

"that's so gay" when used to describe something negatively and not because it is, in fact, homosexual.

Misuse of the word "ironic."

Using "epic" to describe something that isn't epic. Something cannot be epic in opinion.

Not using punctuation. This is especially annoying with commas.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video