WILL YOU SPEND THE $$$ ON VIP TICKETS AND FOR WHICH NIGHT OR BOTH?

Just wondering if people think the VIP packages are worth the money or not?  Does anyone have any details/experience with these packages?  If they are not a rip off I would  possibly do VIP one night and cheap seats the other.  So what night would you guys do VIP if at all? 
thanks!!

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it's $300 for one night and $500 for two to do VIP.

I remember it costing $400 to meet Slash (From Guns N Roses) at a Velvet Revolver show. Slash is awesome and all but I didn't think he was THAT awesome.
yes, i saw the prices :) pretty steep right? i just don't know if i can justify that much money unles i hear that they are worth it!! and probably adding travel costs on top too... did you get your tickets already?

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
I think it's $300 for one night and $500 for two to do VIP.

I remember it costing $400 to meet Slash (From Guns N Roses) at a Velvet Revolver show. Slash is awesome and all but I didn't think he was THAT awesome.
The VIP does come with a lot of stuff, so if they come to Denver I will prolly get the 2 night. I really want to meet them
$500 is a lot, but it could be worth it...
I think it's worth the money. But that's just me. And I would get VIP for the Pinkerton night because when I saw Weezer in June, they played half of Blue. And they only played "Why Bother?" and Brian sang it.
definitely not buying a vip ticket.

how much is just a regular ticket going to be?
multiple orgasms?

this is a recording said:
how could it be worth it?

Dan B. said:
$500 is a lot, but it could be worth it...
If I was going to do VIP at all, I couldn't see doing it two nights in a row. I would go cheap the first night, and then VIP the second night so that you have that to look forward to. Unless you like Blue better
I'm really conflicted on this. My 7 year old son has been obsessed with Weezer since he was 5 and he'd likely remember the experience of meeting the Weez men for a lifetime. On the other hand, I'm not made of money (his mom and I would both want to be there, so were looking at minimum $900 (after driving 5 hours to SF) and the whole paying money to meet his heros thing seems a little contrived and lame. I think that we'll probably just try for standard tickets for one night and hope that he doesn't hear about the all access and realize that his old man is a lame ass tight wad :-)
Well I've met Brian and it was awesome...
I don't think $500 is necessarily not worth it albeit overpriced. They're really cool people. However, it's mainly for the party and free physical things... I've already got all the Weezer albums and 'Weezer' (2001) signed...

I think Weezer is really cool in that they're a hands-on band and so there are lots of opportunities to meet them and such anyways... But if there's an exclusive CD in it I'll break down and do it at least one night... 'Pinkerton' if only one, since I've seen half of 'Weezer' (1994) live... And 'Why Bother?" twice... Once with Rivers on vox and once with Brian. Then I might pay for the other night with a regular ticket.
Yeah. I have never been given an opportunity to meet them though. Living in Wisconsin and all.
Contrived indeed. Weezer should be creating other, more genuine ways for fans to meet them. The hootenanny they did a couple of years back is a good example of what I expect from Weezer. Contests on this site would be great too. Something like...answer these questions about the band by this date and be entered to win two backstage passes or sound check with the band. Twenty people will be chosen for each tour stop...blah, blah, blah.

I'm not conflicted. There's no way I'm buying into this one.

Adam Knoeller said:
I'm really conflicted on this. My 7 year old son has been obsessed with Weezer since he was 5 and he'd likely remember the experience of meeting the Weez men for a lifetime. On the other hand, I'm not made of money (his mom and I would both want to be there, so were looking at minimum $900 (after driving 5 hours to SF) and the whole paying money to meet his heros thing seems a little contrived and lame. I think that we'll probably just try for standard tickets for one night and hope that he doesn't hear about the all access and realize that his old man is a lame ass tight wad :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video