...............or do you think they will just play Sonisphere?

Views: 313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TBH Sum 41 & Bowling for soup are both due to release albums this year, they only hit the U.K a few months back, & have promised to return later this year.  BFS are already back this month with a acoustic tour, so I cant see them making much cash on doing another tour later this year. Same with Sum 41, however they arnt over at the moment but didn't sell very well. However would be nice to see a smaller tour that goes all over  the U.K & Ireland, (London, Brighton, Manchester, Southampton, Newcastle, Oxford, Reading, Hull, Norwhich, ETC In smaller venues but lots more shows) where Weezer has the main slot of the night with an hour & a half slot, with BFS & Sum 41 getting just under a Hour Each. Would be a lot cheaper to run & im sure would gain a heck of a lot of money. Anyone else intrested in seeing that.
nope.

Sean said:
TBH Sum 41 & Bowling for soup are both due to release albums this year, they only hit the U.K a few months back, & have promised to return later this year.  BFS are already back this month with a acoustic tour, so I cant see them making much cash on doing another tour later this year. Same with Sum 41, however they arnt over at the moment but didn't sell very well. However would be nice to see a smaller tour that goes all over  the U.K & Ireland, (London, Brighton, Manchester, Southampton, Newcastle, Oxford, Reading, Hull, Norwhich, ETC In smaller venues but lots more shows) where Weezer has the main slot of the night with an hour & a half slot, with BFS & Sum 41 getting just under a Hour Each. Would be a lot cheaper to run & im sure would gain a heck of a lot of money. Anyone else intrested in seeing that.
it wont happen
i would love it tbh

but lets be realistic....................plus there are about 5000000 threads on this

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video