...............or do you think they will just play Sonisphere?

Views: 314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who knows, I mean look at the date.  That's six months away.
I really want to see =W= again, but I really don't want to go to Sonisphere, so fingers crossed for a UK & Ireland leg of the Memories tour!!!
Me and indiekid were talking about this yesterday. Probably not.
I doubt it, probabaly just Sonisohere.
Yeah, i wouldnt get your hopes up :(


Ben Phillips said:
Me and indiekid were talking about this yesterday. Probably not.
I don't get why a small UK memories tour would be too expensive now. They are flying all their stuff over now anyway for Sonisphere so why not do a few dates while they are here. If they did a set like they did in Vegas they would surely be able to sell out fairly large venues such as the Apollo in Manchester.
At the festival, they will only have to use some of their equipment. There will be some equipment provided for them.
And the amount of tickets sold wouldnt be enough to overcome the cost of booking and travelling to the venues. No ones gonna pay a lot of money to see a band theyre not interested in.


Fuzzylogic said:
I don't get why a small UK memories tour would be too expensive now. They are flying all their stuff over now anyway for Sonisphere so why not do a few dates while they are here. If they did a set like they did in Vegas they would surely be able to sell out fairly large venues such as the Apollo in Manchester.
They sold out Alexandra Palace last time they were in the UK, now that is a huge venue, im sure they could sell out a few more like it.

I don't believe for one minute that they will lose money by putting on other gigs in the UK. They will sell out 3k-5k capacity venues..especially if they bring the memories tour over here. If they promote it even just a little, they will sell out. Alkaline Trio are on Epitaph and done a UK tour last year at these type of venues.  If they can put on gigs in the UK then so can Weezer.

 

If they don't put on other gigs then it would be interesting to hear why though.

I think they might because i know with reading a leeds they were there for that then they went back to America but whilst they were in england Rivers said that he hopes to tour the UK in 2011 so maybe at the time of the sonisphere they'll tour england after it

Really?? Where/when did Rivers say this?


Hugh Lovric said:

Rivers said that he hopes to tour the UK in 2011 so maybe at the time of the sonisphere they'll tour england after it

*England and Scotland

 

I hope



Hugh Lovric said:

I think they might because i know with reading a leeds they were there for that then they went back to America but whilst they were in england Rivers said that he hopes to tour the UK in 2011 so maybe at the time of the sonisphere they'll tour england after it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video