Was it because the album's sales were so poor that there was no point?

Or because Weezer are just really s*** at promoting?

Views: 1080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

both, but mostly the second imo

 

what ever happened to the hang on video?

it's just baffling to me why they don't promote certain things.

 

Memories fit with the Jackass 3 movie, but they needed a "=w=" single, not just a song that was in the Jackass 3 soundtrack.  They shot the video, so why not release it.  I'm sure Karl could have edited it if they didn't have funding.

 

This also brings me back to why "Can't Stop Partyin' " wasn't released as a single during the summer of 2010.  why!?!?!?!

edgey44 said:

both, but mostly the second imo

 

what ever happened to the hang on video?

well to be fair, can't stop partying is audio AIDS

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

it's just baffling to me why they don't promote certain things.

 

Memories fit with the Jackass 3 movie, but they needed a "=w=" single, not just a song that was in the Jackass 3 soundtrack.  They shot the video, so why not release it.  I'm sure Karl could have edited it if they didn't have funding.

 

This also brings me back to why "Can't Stop Partyin' " wasn't released as a single during the summer of 2010.  why!?!?!?!

edgey44 said:

both, but mostly the second imo

 

what ever happened to the hang on video?

To be fair, the clip of the Hang On video that was released was embarrassingly bad, so I don't blame them for not releasing it.
Those points are correct. 
Yeah it's a terrible song but it couldve put Weezer on the map again

edgey44 said:
well to be fair, can't stop partying is audio AIDS

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

it's just baffling to me why they don't promote certain things.

 

Memories fit with the Jackass 3 movie, but they needed a "=w=" single, not just a song that was in the Jackass 3 soundtrack.  They shot the video, so why not release it.  I'm sure Karl could have edited it if they didn't have funding.

 

This also brings me back to why "Can't Stop Partyin' " wasn't released as a single during the summer of 2010.  why!?!?!?!

edgey44 said:

both, but mostly the second imo

 

what ever happened to the hang on video?

I love the song, and agree, that it could have been one =w='s biggest hits.  flame on

Indiekid said:
Yeah it's a terrible song but it couldve put Weezer on the map again

edgey44 said:
well to be fair, can't stop partying is audio AIDS

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

it's just baffling to me why they don't promote certain things.

 

Memories fit with the Jackass 3 movie, but they needed a "=w=" single, not just a song that was in the Jackass 3 soundtrack.  They shot the video, so why not release it.  I'm sure Karl could have edited it if they didn't have funding.

 

This also brings me back to why "Can't Stop Partyin' " wasn't released as a single during the summer of 2010.  why!?!?!?!

edgey44 said:

both, but mostly the second imo

 

what ever happened to the hang on video?

It wasn't a super stong album anyway.  Not any real stand outs.  To me.
Isn't Hang On their second single? That's what Wikipedia says and I have the radio promo of it.
Where did you get the radio promo from?.

Zachy said:
Isn't Hang On their second single? That's what Wikipedia says and I have the radio promo of it.
eBay

Hugh Lovric said:
Where did you get the radio promo from?.

Zachy said:
Isn't Hang On their second single? That's what Wikipedia says and I have the radio promo of it.
to be fair, Hurley has a sticker on the album cover that says "includes the hit singles memories, ruling me, hang on, smart girls, time flies, ..." and proceeds to list almost every song on the album. ...what?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video