i think since the tour 2005 there were 5 festivalgigs (including the 3 festivals you will playing this july) in europe... and all of them were in Great Britain .... whats with the rest of the 650 million people in europe?
is it like: "lets take a dump on europe and lets play every year 20, 30+ concerts in the US and a few in japan!!"

whats the f***** problem???? do you think you wont make enough money in europe?

no tour in europe again, again and again - you know how to destroy your fanbase here.....

its the same with australia and south america....you dont give a s*** and thats a sad thing!!!

Views: 806

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Totally

berry [iz nutz liek antz] [;] said:

the only joke here is that america said something retarded and tried to make out it was sarcasm.

See?  It's all good, Franz made a friend in berry.  Friends for life!  And on the same intellectual level, even.  Happy endings all round!
for realz

FranFerdinand said:
Totally

the only joke here is that america said something retarded and tried to make out it was sarcasm.

that's because it's the first time anyone's ever agreed with anything you've ever said. albeit another moron, but, still. take it where you can get it, right?

America said:
im pleased with where this thread has gone
is your stupidity contagious?

that's because it's the first time anyone's ever agreed with anything you've ever said. albeit another moron, but, still. take it where you can get it, right?

America said:
im pleased with where this thread has gone

upon reviewing the thread it's clear that america did try to make a joke, but failed.

he won't explain it because he'll have to acknowledge that failure, and nate can't explain it because he's mostly just following along with anyone who makes fun of anyone else in this thread.

aww, nate. i feel bad that your understanding of sarcasm is so poor that you actually think that's what america was doing. never mind - it's well known that americans don't have the kind of humour required to 'get it'.

Nate said:
See?  It's all good, Franz made a friend in berry.  Friends for life!  And on the same intellectual level, even.  Happy endings all round!

Nate, he is only saying barbarities. If that's a joke, why can't explain that? You don't know how to get out of this.

Maybe i make you sad, but you should have shame

upon reviewing this thread its clear that people think that statments about political enteties having the same attidudes towards a geographic landmass as a person would about herpes are in fact ment to be taken seriously. I wouldn't even dare to call it a joke, though it certainly turned into one for me

kittens bieber ♥ said:

upon reviewing the thread it's clear that america did try to make a joke, but failed.

lol

FranFerdinand said:

Nate, he is only saying barbarities. If that's a joke, why can't explain that? You don't know how to get out of this.

Maybe i make you sad, but you should have shame

i didn't comment on anything you said about herpes. go back and read, my child.

America said:
upon reviewing this thread its clear that people think that statments about political enteties having the same attidudes towards a geographic landmass as a person would about herpes are in fact ment to be taken seriously. I wouldn't even dare to call it a joke, though it certainly turned into one for me

kittens bieber ♥ said:

and yet thats what the whole thing was about, so maybe you should've read the whole thing my child

i didn't comment on anything you said about herpes. go back and read, my child.

America said:

kittens bieber ♥ said:

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video