i think since the tour 2005 there were 5 festivalgigs (including the 3 festivals you will playing this july) in europe... and all of them were in Great Britain .... whats with the rest of the 650 million people in europe?
is it like: "lets take a dump on europe and lets play every year 20, 30+ concerts in the US and a few in japan!!"

whats the f***** problem???? do you think you wont make enough money in europe?

no tour in europe again, again and again - you know how to destroy your fanbase here.....

its the same with australia and south america....you dont give a s*** and thats a sad thing!!!

Views: 804

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

get a grip.

I would have chosen different words, but I do agree.

The last Euro Tour was in 2005. And even then there were only a few non-festival concerts. 1 in France, 2 in Germany and a few in the UK and Ireland.

Playing festivals in England doesn't make up for that.

And not making enough money in Europe is probably the worst excuse (if that's the case). Weezer would sell a few albums more if they would bother to promote them in Europe.

Totally agree. I'm VERY disappointed with them, cause they're the only ones who're never touring Europe, and not all the fans are able to expend a lot of money to travel and see them in the US or England...

I'm from Madrid (Spain) and i've lost hope of see them live. I'm sure that i'll die before I have seen them.

They should care better their fans, but it seems that they really don't care about that.

I used to bought all their CD's, but now i don´t think that i'm going to still giving their my money with the next albums because I feel they don't appreciate us.    

This is such a pity.

it's cause y'all smell funny and yer food sux

It's because you call soccer football.  

Why would you call it football?  The players are CLEARLY kicking a soccer ball. 

Because the FOOTBALL (not soccer) was invented/created/played for the first time (as all we know) in England, Europe.

Even if you believe that you are the center of the universe, you're not.

But you seem pretty intolerant

there we are.

Nate said:

Why would you call it football?  The players are CLEARLY kicking a football. 

It's because American fans are better :P  

quick, look up.  something just went over your head.

FranFerdinand said:

Because the FOOTBALL (not soccer) was invented/created/played for the first time (as all we know) in England, Europe.

he obviously has no sense of humor

Nate said:
quick, look up.  something just went over your head.

FranFerdinand said:

Hey Europe, have you tried asking nicely?

A post like this is sure to get them to tour the rest of Europe!

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video