i think since the tour 2005 there were 5 festivalgigs (including the 3 festivals you will playing this july) in europe... and all of them were in Great Britain .... whats with the rest of the 650 million people in europe?
is it like: "lets take a dump on europe and lets play every year 20, 30+ concerts in the US and a few in japan!!"

whats the f***** problem???? do you think you wont make enough money in europe?

no tour in europe again, again and again - you know how to destroy your fanbase here.....

its the same with australia and south america....you dont give a s*** and thats a sad thing!!!

Views: 815

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

wait, the herpes part was the joke?

really? herpes? are we 12?

what a letdown.

git r done

i figured people who wern't 12 would see that a statment with herpes in it was in fact not being serious...apparently you are 12?

kittens bieber ♥ said:

uhh what?

who thought the herpes thing should be taken seriously?

afaik, no-one commented on that.

America said:

and yet thats what the whole thing was about, so maybe you should've read the whole thing my child

berry [iz nutz liek antz] [;] said:
i didn't comment on anything you said about herpes. go back and read, my child.

America said:
upon reviewing this thread its clear that people think that statments about political enteties having the same attidudes towards a geographic landmass as a person would about herpes are in fact ment to be taken seriously. I wouldn't even dare to call it a joke, though it certainly turned into one for me

kittens bieber ♥ said:

upon reviewing the thread it's clear that america did try to make a joke, but failed.

the only joke here is that america said something retarded and tried to make out it was sarcasm.

so if you odnt take herpes seriousl, why would you take the rest of that statment seriously?

uhh what?

America said:

and yet thats what the whole thing was about, so maybe you should've read the whole thing my child

America said:
upon reviewing this thread its clear that people think that statments about political enteties having the same attidudes towards a geographic landmass as a person would about herpes are in fact ment to be taken seriously. I wouldn't even dare to call it a joke, though it certainly turned into one for me

kittens bieber ♥ said:

upon reviewing the thread it's clear that america did try to make a joke, but failed.

the only joke here is that america said something retarded and tried to make out it was sarcasm.

so in your mind, any statement that is preceded by or followed with a mention of herpes should not be taken seriously?

America said:

i figured people who wern't 12 would see that a statment with herpes in it was in fact not being serious...apparently you are 12?

kittens bieber ♥ said:

uhh have you actually read any of the posts i've made in response to yours?

i suggest you do. it might make sense to you then, k?

America said:

so if you odnt take herpes seriousl, why would you take the rest of that statment seriously?

uhh what?

America said:

America said:

kittens bieber ♥ said:

What about that?

America said:

i mean the only America that matters obviously...

There is one word that defines this

yes i have, they seem to take to heart the claim that england is not part of europe and your heart decided that must be argued against. And kittens, that and obviouse geographical errors would seem to imply that yes
Oh, i know, i know: another joke, right?
berry, you should really start to take herpes seriously.
kittnes, dont be an idiot, berry, dont take it seriously, it will save you from getting all worked up about a video game qoute

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video