i think since the tour 2005 there were 5 festivalgigs (including the 3 festivals you will playing this july) in europe... and all of them were in Great Britain .... whats with the rest of the 650 million people in europe?
is it like: "lets take a dump on europe and lets play every year 20, 30+ concerts in the US and a few in japan!!"

whats the f***** problem???? do you think you wont make enough money in europe?

no tour in europe again, again and again - you know how to destroy your fanbase here.....

its the same with australia and south america....you dont give a s*** and thats a sad thing!!!

Views: 814

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

FranFerdinand said:

But If you get freeze would be great.

This is my new favorite post of all time.

actually berry is in the UK, so that makes her...not european...somehow.

i guess it's easier to keep telling us we have no clue instead of explaining whatever the f*** america is trying to say, so that everyone can get the joke.

Nate said:

No, you're positive that YOU and a couple of Europeans have no clue.
oh dear mosses, kittens, the idocy has taken you to!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kittens bieber ♥ said:

i guess it's easier to keep telling us we have no clue instead of explaining whatever the f*** america is trying to say, so that everyone can get the joke.

Nate said:

Explaining a joke to someone that doesn't get it is like taking a car apart to show someone why they can't figure out how to drive it.

oh dear mosses

America said:

oh dear mosses, kittens, the idocy has taken you to!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kittens bieber ♥ said:

Nate said:

"The only America that matters"

Wow. I'm surprised. Are you saying that the US are a superior country than the rest of the countries that forms America?

America said:

berry...i actually feel bad now that i see you really dont get it. And Franz, i mean the only America that matters obviously...also those countires actually are on a diffrent continent than the US of A...i know, that might be hard for you to take.

berry [iz nutz liek antz] [;] said:
the UK is part of europe. it's not that difficult to understand, surely?

America said:
im not sure how to respond to this...

uhh the UK is part of europe.

America said:
England is not part of Europe. England tolerates Europe the same way a person tolerates herpes. That additude must've rubbed off on Weezer...or maybe they just don't tour much outside of N America in general (ask australia) and its nothing personal...but the first one's probably it
is that a trick question?

FranFerdinand said:

"The only America that matters"

Wow. I'm surprised. Are you saying that the US are a superior country than the rest of the countries that forms America?

America said:

berry...i actually feel bad now that i see you really dont get it. And Franz, i mean the only America that matters obviously...also those countires actually are on a diffrent continent than the US of A...i know, that might be hard for you to take.

the UK is part of europe. it's not that difficult to understand, surely?

America said:
im not sure how to respond to this...

uhh the UK is part of europe.

America said:
England is not part of Europe. England tolerates Europe the same way a person tolerates herpes. That additude must've rubbed off on Weezer...or maybe they just don't tour much outside of N America in general (ask australia) and its nothing personal...but the first one's probably it

the only joke here is that america said something retarded and tried to make out it was sarcasm.

Every time I hear someone say "are you retarded?" it sounds like my 12-year-old nephew is online.

Nick?  Is that you?

Where do you see the trick? Isn't that what you're saying?

Franz, he's still f****** with you.  And it's mean.  He's taking advantage of your poor English skills to provoke you further and further.  And while I admit it's quite hilarious, you keep falling for it and that does make me a little bit sad.

Bad America!  Bad bad America!

im pleased with where this thread has gone

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video