i think since the tour 2005 there were 5 festivalgigs (including the 3 festivals you will playing this july) in europe... and all of them were in Great Britain .... whats with the rest of the 650 million people in europe?
is it like: "lets take a dump on europe and lets play every year 20, 30+ concerts in the US and a few in japan!!"

whats the f***** problem???? do you think you wont make enough money in europe?

no tour in europe again, again and again - you know how to destroy your fanbase here.....

its the same with australia and south america....you dont give a s*** and thats a sad thing!!!

Views: 814

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

im not sure how to respond to this...

berry [iz nutz liek antz] [;] said:
uhh the UK is part of europe.

America said:
England is not part of Europe. England tolerates Europe the same way a person tolerates herpes. That additude must've rubbed off on Weezer...or maybe they just don't tour much outside of N America in general (ask australia) and its nothing personal...but the first one's probably it

@Nate

Insults? Where? First: I wrote here because this is the Weezer's page (i think) or maybe i'm mistaken.

I've ONLY talked about what you said that was "sense of humour" making "jokes" like "England isn't Europe", and yes, I said that's a stupid thing and that anyone who says that the only thing that's doing is seem idiot.

Well, if you think that's an insult...

Maybe i didn't understand a joke (although there are people who really think that soccer is the "correct" name, so that's the "problem"), but you don't understand nothing about what I said. 

Es lo que dije, que si escribía en español veríamos cómo se os daba. Veo que mal. Así que relájate, chavalote.

@Daniella  I understand all those things about family and everything you said, but in the last ten years... They could'nt have toured at least once in Europe and Australia?

the UK is part of europe. it's not that difficult to understand, surely?

America said:
im not sure how to respond to this...

berry [iz nutz liek antz] [;] said:
uhh the UK is part of europe.

America said:
England is not part of Europe. England tolerates Europe the same way a person tolerates herpes. That additude must've rubbed off on Weezer...or maybe they just don't tour much outside of N America in general (ask australia) and its nothing personal...but the first one's probably it

Really? Could you tell me what you mean by "America"?

I guess you mean "USA". So Argentina, Mexico, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Colombia... Are from a different continent? 

Oh, wait! Then, in Europe, we ALL talk "European", right? 

kittens bieber ♥ said:

im sorry for the words, but its the truth... normally it shouldnt be necessary to post something like this. normally a band would tour the world and not only their homebase... i really dont know whats their problem - their concert in 2005 in austria was phenomenal but they wont come back :/....(frequency 2005 - their is a bootleg within the project weezer)

oh yeah, and you guys would be pleased with it if the would play 3 concerts in the us within the next 5 years. lets say phoenix, denver and chicago...that would be all for 5 years... it would be fun, wouldnt it?

Wow.  We just got done talking about how you didn't understand one joke, and here you are, not understanding another joke and getting all serious.

Do us all a favor, stop responding to people until your English gets better.

FranFerdinand said:

Really? Could you tell me what you mean by "America"?

I guess you mean "USA". So Argentina, Mexico, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Colombia... Are from a different continent? 

Oh, wait! Then, in Europe, we ALL talk "European", right? 

kittens bieber ♥ said:
good thread.

Yes. I'm taking it soooo serious. And I love your humour. Really! I don't know why you're not on Paramount Comedy. You're better than Seinfeld!  THAT'S WHAT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND!

FranFerdinand said:

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND!

Exactly.

Really, you're trying to be funny? 'Cause you're not. (Maybe you just don't realized of that)

Well, keep trying. 

FranFerdinand said:

Well, keep trying. 

Just stop responding.

Well, which is it? You want I should freeze, or you want I should put my hands up?

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video