i think since the tour 2005 there were 5 festivalgigs (including the 3 festivals you will playing this july) in europe... and all of them were in Great Britain .... whats with the rest of the 650 million people in europe?
is it like: "lets take a dump on europe and lets play every year 20, 30+ concerts in the US and a few in japan!!"

whats the f***** problem???? do you think you wont make enough money in europe?

no tour in europe again, again and again - you know how to destroy your fanbase here.....

its the same with australia and south america....you dont give a s*** and thats a sad thing!!!

Views: 804

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

They won't come because of the European on this board with no sense of humor.  Good job Franz!  You ruined it for all Euros.
Take a chill pill, yo!
Much better.

edgey44 said:
there we are.

Nate said:

Why would you call it football?  The players are CLEARLY kicking a football. 

England is not part of Europe. England tolerates Europe the same way a person tolerates herpes. That additude must've rubbed off on Weezer...or maybe they just don't tour much outside of N America in general (ask australia) and its nothing personal...but the first one's probably it
uhh the UK is part of europe.

America said:
England is not part of Europe. England tolerates Europe the same way a person tolerates herpes. That additude must've rubbed off on Weezer...or maybe they just don't tour much outside of N America in general (ask australia) and its nothing personal...but the first one's probably it

Es difícil saber en que tono estáis hablando cuando te estás comunicando por escrito, que parecéis un poco tolis. Además de tener en cuenta que el inglés no es mi idioma nativo, aunque me tome la molestia de escribir en inglés. Pero bueno, ahora yo puedo leeros sin ninguna dificultad mientras que vosotros tenéis que estrujaros el seso para saber en qué sentido estoy hablando (irónicamente o no) o echar mano del traductor de Google (suerte con eso). Ahora estamos en las mismas condiciones, aunque yo domine bien el inglés. A ver qué tal se os da el español a vosotros.

Y no sé qué os enseñaran por allí, pero decir que Reino Unido no forma parte de Europa... Supongo que no iríais ese día a clase y te quedarías viendo la MTV.  Y si estabas de coña, que sepas que diciendo cosas como esa lo único que haces es parecer tonto. O a lo mejor es que vuestro sentido del humor se basa en decir estupideces (y en ese caso me alegro de no tener el mismo sentido del humor que tú)

Y por último, para Nate, aplícate lo que acabo de decir tú también.

Si ellos no vienen a Europa, llegará un momento en el que ya me dará igual verlos o no. Yo no voy a perder dinero, son Weezer los que no lo van a ganar. 

De hecho prefiero mil veces antes ver a Muse en un estadio de fútbol, por ejemplo.

No todos los grupos saben cuidar de sus fans. Qué se le va a hacer.

most of these guys are just messing around so don't take it to heart. it's a US/europe rivalry thing. the US people are jealous because they're not awesome europeans like us :)

un abrazo

FranFerdinand said:

Es difícil saber en que tono estáis hablando cuando te estás comunicando por escrito, que parecéis un poco tolis. Además de tener en cuenta que el inglés no es mi idioma nativo, aunque me tome la molestia de escribir en inglés. Pero bueno, ahora yo puedo leeros sin ninguna dificultad mientras que vosotros tenéis que estrujaros el seso para saber en qué sentido estoy hablando (irónicamente o no) o echar mano del traductor de Google (suerte con eso). Ahora estamos en las mismas condiciones, aunque yo domine bien el inglés. A ver qué tal se os da el español a vosotros.

Y no sé qué os enseñaran por allí, pero decir que Reino Unido no forma parte de Europa... Supongo que no iríais ese día a clase y te quedarías viendo la MTV.  Y si estabas de coña, que sepas que diciendo cosas como esa lo único que haces es parecer tonto. O a lo mejor es que vuestro sentido del humor se basa en decir estupideces (y en ese caso me alegro de no tener el mismo sentido del humor que tú)

Si ellos no vienen a Europa, llegará un momento en el que ya me dará igual verlos o no. Yo no voy a perder dinero, son Weezer los que no lo van a ganar. 

De hecho prefiero mil veces antes ver a Muse en un estadio de fútbol, por ejemplo.

troo

FranFerdinand said:

odjebi se 

See, here's the problem with your attitude, Franz.  You're complaining that English isn't your first language, but YOU CAME TO AN ENGLISH-SPEAKING FORUM AND STARTING THROWING INSULTS AROUND.  Without, of course, fully understanding the English that you were reading.

So, really, the problem is you.  If you want posts that you can understand fully and insult the other people in Spanish, maybe you should start an all-Spanish Weezer forum.  Until you do that, however, don't blame us because you didn't understand a joke in English and decided to insult the English-speakers.  That's not our fault.  It's yours.

FranFerdinand said:

Es difícil saber en que tono estáis hablando cuando te estás comunicando por escrito, que parecéis un poco blah blah blah tierra del fuego, Coke'n'taco blah blah blah

I can appreciate your frustration rebelins. (Though I agree with other fans that swearing about it or expressing oneself in such an angry way is possibly counterproductive.)

I don't exactly know why the band does not travel so extensively to tour nowadays when other bands do. I imagine it's a combination of things, including financial reasons and other personal committments such as wanting to spend more time with family. There could even be a difference of opinion on the issue amongst band members.

It would of course be great to hear from the band themselves or their management on the issue. Australians have been asking the same question for some time.

America said:

...or maybe they just don't tour much outside of N America in general (ask australia) and its nothing personal...but the first one's probably it

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video