I've called Target, Wal-Mart, and Shopko. None of them have Pinkerton Deluxe. And only Target has Death To False Metal. I'm pretty sure Best Buy will have it, but the student buses at my school don't travel out to Best Buy. Is anyone else having this problem?

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

seriously why would anyone not order from here? it's 25 bucks for pinkerton deluxe and dtfm. insound is kinda pricey this time around for the cd and the vinyl.

jamesmadrox said:
seriously why would anyone not order from here? it's 25 bucks for pinkerton deluxe and dtfm. insound is kinda pricey this time around for the cd and the vinyl.
You know after spending the majority of my day pissed off because I can't find a copy of Pinkerton Deluxe anywhere, this comment made me realize that I never even considered ordering it from the store. So thank you for influencing my decision to purchase it online.
I am more mad that my deluxe edition did not come in the mail today!
I ordered Steven Page's album. It came out two weeks ago, and I still haven't gotten it. The store claims I'll have it tomorrow.

G-PoNg said:
I am more mad that my deluxe edition did not come in the mail today!
i call b******* on this. i went to bestbuy yesterday and saw a price tag of 13.99 on dtfm and a price tag of either 26.99 or 25.99 for pinkerton deluxe which is way too much. so i really don't believe you paid
13.99 for pinkerton deluxe. especially since you seem to not really remember how much you paid. youre just tryign to hide the fact that you paid more than you would have if you had just ordered both of them online for 25.00

Weatherjay said:
I found it in a local Best Buy.. there weren't too many copies, but they had it.. nicely packaged and a nice booklet inside with lyrics and a story about Pinkerton in the back. I paid about 14 bucks I think.
i didnt see it say it was on sale at all. well maybe i should have bought it there instead of odering online and being empty handed two days later. i'm just bitter is all :(

j-biebs said:
it was on sale for like $16 at best buy, spaz.

jamesmadrox said:
i call b******* on this. i went to bestbuy yesterday and saw a price tag of 13.99 on dtfm and a price tag of either 26.99 or 25.99 for pinkerton deluxe which is way too much. so i really don't believe you paid
13.99 for pinkerton deluxe. especially since you seem to not really remember how much you paid. youre just tryign to hide the fact that you paid more than you would have if you had just ordered both of them online for 25.00

Weatherjay said:
I found it in a local Best Buy.. there weren't too many copies, but they had it.. nicely packaged and a nice booklet inside with lyrics and a story about Pinkerton in the back. I paid about 14 bucks I think.
Yea.. that was part of the problem. The sticker price on the CD had the 25 dollar price, so it wasn't clearly evident that it was on sale if you had just gone into the store to pick it up. But it rang up for the sale price of 13.99 at the register.

jamesmadrox said:
i didnt see it say it was on sale at all. well maybe i should have bought it there instead of odering online and being empty handed two days later. i'm just bitter is all :(

j-biebs said:
it was on sale for like $16 at best buy, spaz.

jamesmadrox said:

Weatherjay said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video