I've called Target, Wal-Mart, and Shopko. None of them have Pinkerton Deluxe. And only Target has Death To False Metal. I'm pretty sure Best Buy will have it, but the student buses at my school don't travel out to Best Buy. Is anyone else having this problem?

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

god bless the internet!
I'm just going to try to hitch a ride out to Best Buy.
Best Buy is seriously your best option. Possibly an FYE if those still exist near you.
Nevermind. The Best Buy by me doesn't have it. WTF?
It comes out Nov 9 in Canada apparently
Best Buy has serious discounts on the day of new releases. Some CDs will retail at under $10..
I found it in a local Best Buy.. there weren't too many copies, but they had it.. nicely packaged and a nice booklet inside with lyrics and a story about Pinkerton in the back. I paid about 14 bucks I think.
As a college student, my choices are limited. I usually go to Target or Best Buy anyways. Sometimes a record store (but their prices are usually four or more dollars than other stores charge).

j-biebs said:
why would you buy albums at any of those stores?
Like all the Best Buys by me have it.... What college you at? Madison, Milwaukee?
you are in college = access to internet. Buy it on Weezer.com or an independent records store (insound.com is also cheep). All those mega-stores listed above carry pure crap and won't have any thing people on this board find meaningful

elscorcho said:
As a college student, my choices are limited. I usually go to Target or Best Buy anyways. Sometimes a record store (but their prices are usually four or more dollars than other stores charge).

j-biebs said:
why would you buy albums at any of those stores?
i got mine at newbury comics
Stevens Point.

Radioactive said:
Like all the Best Buys by me have it.... What college you at? Madison, Milwaukee?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video