...and how am I supposed to get an invitation...

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Look at some of the people on this forum, for example Grutches. That should answer your question.

Amuro said:
Look at some of the people on this forum, for example Grutches. That should answer your question.

that didn't really answer my question... can I have a real answer?
yea i agree....i dont see why u cant just ban grutches instead of blocking everyone?
ahh, right...

I mean my second question.. how on earth am I supposed to get an invitation?
Because of the large media section, where you can download free Weezer rarities. They don't want people like Grooveshark and such to et them. All I had to do to get an invitation was Email the guy and give him a reasonable explanation and he let me in.
where do you email him? like what section of the website allows you to email him?

Weird Lad said:
Because of the large media section, where you can download free Weezer rarities. They don't want people like Grooveshark and such to et them. All I had to do to get an invitation was Email the guy and give him a reasonable explanation and he let me in.
Yes.

Rob Ferzan said:
where do you email him? like what section of the website allows you to email him?

Weird Lad said:
stay off A6 fa66ots... we will eat you alive

-Hogan
raw meat is no good for you

Grutches said:

-Hogan
Grutches being Hogan has literally made my f****** day! *applauds*

Grutches said:

-Hogan
That's freakin' hilarious!

SPAZMATIK1 said: