I listen because they have awesome music and something more.

Tags: do, dylan, l, listen, to, weezer, why, you

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

as to what part? or are you questioning the entire analogy?

blakesp26 said:
¿que?

hintofcoolness said:
This is a great question and I put a bunch of thought into providing the most thoughtful and eloquent response I could.

In college after I had JUST turned 18 I met this tan, pretty blond girl named Kim. Not only that, she was 21, which meant she could get me booze and such, plus my friends thought I was cool to be going out with an 'older' woman.

The beginning was great, sex was terrific (naturally,) and she was new and interesting. Yes, I knew that one day she would get that "I'm-blond-and-spent-too-much-time-in-the-sun-and-my-skin-is-super-wrinkled -and leathery-even-though-I'm-only-35" look, but my b**** didn't care.

We went out for about 6 months until I decided to be a bastard and write her a Dear Jane letter while I was on vacation in Europe, but lo and behold when I came back she still wanted to let me hit it (what? girls DON'T like a-holes?) so I did, until something size D and Italian came along, but that is neither here nor there.

In any event, we remained friends for several years after college as she was also originally from southern California. And on occasion, during lulls/periods of ennui, I'd hit that s***. It just wasn't the same as when she was 21, but dang it still had its great moments.

Sure she felt a wee but heavier while riding me, and there were a few more smile lines, and overall gravity had taken its toll, but there were moments that made me remember the wilder and more fun times of my youth that I had shared with her. Plus she could still suck a golf ball through 50 feet of garden hose.

Weezer may not be as good (yeah yeah, I know, they've just 'evolved') as back in the Blue/Pink days, but Weezer can still suck that golf ball.

Suck it, Weezer. Suck away, babe.

Epilogue:

I later discovered that most Asian girls age really well.
also no saying b o n e r? OK RAGING HARD-ON

hintofcoolness said:
as to what part? or are you questioning the entire analogy?

blakesp26 said:
¿que?

hintofcoolness said:
This is a great question and I put a bunch of thought into providing the most thoughtful and eloquent response I could.

In college after I had JUST turned 18 I met this tan, pretty blond girl named Kim. Not only that, she was 21, which meant she could get me booze and such, plus my friends thought I was cool to be going out with an 'older' woman.

The beginning was great, sex was terrific (naturally,) and she was new and interesting. Yes, I knew that one day she would get that "I'm-blond-and-spent-too-much-time-in-the-sun-and-my-skin-is-super-wrinkled -and leathery-even-though-I'm-only-35" look, but my b**** didn't care.

We went out for about 6 months until I decided to be a bastard and write her a Dear Jane letter while I was on vacation in Europe, but lo and behold when I came back she still wanted to let me hit it (what? girls DON'T like a-holes?) so I did, until something size D and Italian came along, but that is neither here nor there.

In any event, we remained friends for several years after college as she was also originally from southern California. And on occasion, during lulls/periods of ennui, I'd hit that s***. It just wasn't the same as when she was 21, but dang it still had its great moments.

Sure she felt a wee but heavier while riding me, and there were a few more smile lines, and overall gravity had taken its toll, but there were moments that made me remember the wilder and more fun times of my youth that I had shared with her. Plus she could still suck a golf ball through 50 feet of garden hose.

Weezer may not be as good (yeah yeah, I know, they've just 'evolved') as back in the Blue/Pink days, but Weezer can still suck that golf ball.

Suck it, Weezer. Suck away, babe.

Epilogue:

I later discovered that most Asian girls age really well.
learning is its own reward
I can relate to his lyrics as I am sure most of us can, he is very honest and heartfelt in the songs and that has created a bond (if you could call it that?) with Weezer that no other band can give me, I just feel like I know what Rivers was going through or thinking about when he wrote certain songs. Plus Pat, Scott, and Brian are all awesome!!! They all have good voices and they are one of the rare good live bands. AND they are catchy as hell, I can't go a few hours without having one of their songs rush through my head, I love Weezer. Always will.
because i was born with something innate in my soul that responds to rivers cuomo's music...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video