Hey guys,

So I’m writing a paper for one of my classes on Weezer fan culture and why people listen to them.  I’d love to get insight from any of you who wish to help me out.  Let me know why you listen to Weezer whether it be something about their music, you relate to their fans, their lyrics, or anything about the band that makes you a fan.  Also, if it’s something about their music, it would be awesome if you would let me know what specifically you enjoy so much about it (eg. Melodies, song structures, harmony, originality, etc.)

Thank a lot!

-Lee

Views: 775

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now, please tell me you don't think that is a better story than Weezer fans.  Come on.

LOL!!  We so wild.

Juggalos/Juggalettes clearly win

The reason some people loooovvveee Weezer is a conspiracy...they have mind control over their fans.  And on the cruise they did some occult ritual where all the die hard fans will turn into zombies and attack when triggered to do so....    

• The Federal Bureau of Investigation's 2011 National Gang Threat Assessment classifies Juggalos as a "loosely-organized hybrid gang" whose transient nature makes them difficult to monitor effectively, and stated that certain subsets of the subculture engage in criminal activity and violence. According to the report, "Transient, criminal Juggalo groups pose a threat to communities due to the potential for violence, drug use/sales, and their general destructive and violent nature."

• weezer fans don't even have a name for themselves

And we are highly scared of 'gangs'.

i'm sure people would be more than happy to help you, but if you're using this forum for that one single purpose then what is the point? 

people will help if you participate in the discussions and make friends here, not just use us like some Florida whore. 

good luck with the report by the way.

oh, did 'weetards' not catch on?

damination {spaz} said:

• The Federal Bureau of Investigation's 2011 National Gang Threat Assessment classifies Juggalos as a "loosely-organized hybrid gang" whose transient nature makes them difficult to monitor effectively, and stated that certain subsets of the subculture engage in criminal activity and violence. According to the report, "Transient, criminal Juggalo groups pose a threat to communities due to the potential for violence, drug use/sales, and their general destructive and violent nature."

• weezer fans don't even have a name for themselves
I listen to weezer because they are the best new age rock, their sound has change but they remain true to themselvs, Rivers really appreciates his fans and gives back to them. They are real don't use any of this auto tune, their lyrics have meaning can be dark and lonely like in Pinkerton or happy and peppy in green album. I love them also because Rivera has a great voice and great hamoney, and they can play the hell out of the guitar. I hope this helps you

A. If you ever been in love

B. If your a Nerd

C. If you Love Rock

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.