I can honestly say that I've been a Weezer fan since the very beginning and I can't understand why so many "fans" despise Raditude. There's good and bad in almost any record a band puts out, but is Raditude really all bad? There are many songs on it that make me feel good. Isn't that what music is all about? I enjoy the variety of the songs, including Can't Stop Partying and Love Is The Answer. By the way Hurley is another home run for The Weez!! Keep on making music boys.

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Because it's not good...at all. It would make a great 5-6 song EP.
Because people hate change.
I wouldn't say it's a change for the worse. And besides, with them recording an album every year now, you're bound to like on of the new albums eventually.

j-biebs said:
only when it's a change for the worse.

elscorcho said:
Yeah. Me too. Don't know I said that to you of all people.

j-biebs said:
i highly doubt that.

elscorcho said:
I wouldn't say it's a change for the worse. And besides, with them recording an album every year now, you're bound to like on of the new albums eventually.

j-biebs said:

elscorcho said:
You're right. I'm just dumb, aren't I?

j-biebs said:
you're just not that smart...

elscorcho said:

j-biebs said:
i highly doubt that.

elscorcho said:

j-biebs said:

elscorcho said:
Really dumb.

j-biebs said:
SO dumb.

elscorcho said:

j-biebs said:

elscorcho said:

j-biebs said:
i highly doubt that.

elscorcho said:

j-biebs said:

elscorcho said:
Hell yes.

j-biebs said:
D - U - M - B

elscorcho said:
Really dumb.

j-biebs said:
SO dumb.

elscorcho said:

j-biebs said:

elscorcho said:

j-biebs said:
i highly doubt that.

elscorcho said:

j-biebs said:

elscorcho said:
I'm addicted to IYWIWYTIWYT.
That's a good song. I really like I'm Your Daddy

Eileen S said:
I'm addicted to IYWIWYTIWYT.
People who like Raditude are probably the same people who enjoy a rockin' Good Charlotte, AAR, AFI, or Train tune.

I cannot fathom how someone can claim to love TBA or Pink but then turn around and say they love Raditude.

Nothing wrong with being a fan and objective.
AFI played before Weezer when I saw them in June. Worst music and show I've ever heard/seen in my life

Marc said:
People who like Raditude are probably the same people who enjoy a rockin' Good Charlotte, AAR, AFI, or Train tune.

I cannot fathom how someone can claim to love TBA or Pink but then turn around and say they love Raditude.

Nothing wrong with being a fan and objective.
i feel like i'm reading the same 10 f****** threads over and over again. "why does everyone hate raditude?", " people need to give weezer a break their new stuff is good" "are they gonna play b-sides on the memories tour", "there should be a live dvd of the memories shows" "there should be a live cd of the memories shows." seriously though, raditude is alright. but Weezer could make a cd where rivers sang only by making farting sounds and i'd probably still like it alot"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video