My vote goes to King Kong.

I defy anybody to give me a compelling argument as to a better monkey. Also none of this he's-not-technically-a-monkey business, you know what I mean.

First, my monkey can beat up your monkey. Also he was forcibly taken by boat to America where he finally broke free of his chains before getting shot up by The Man™ so he's like metaphorical and stuff. In conclusion, my monkey can beat up your monkey.

Views: 1085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

atta boy!

blakesp26 said:

dang....don't we all want a white woman and a pack of KOOLS?  this is hard for me to do, as Dunston and I go way back.....but......he can get a pack of KOOLS from the hotel bar any time he wants.

I CHANGE MY VOTE TO KING KONG!

Well, my LEAST favorite monkey is definitely the chimp from Stamford that tore off that lady's face. 
But my monkey is a genius monkey that is far smarter than every other monkey on this planet or for that matter the entire universe. He is in fact so much smarter than other monkeys, that he plans to destroy the Powerpuff Girls™ and take over Townsville like no other monkey has done before. He also builds giant robots and laser guns larger than himself. He is Mojo jojo.

hintofcoolness said:

NO MY MONKEY IS BEST HE BROKE HIS CHAINS IN PROTEST ALL HE WANTED WAS SOME FOOD AND A WHITE WOMAN AND MAYBE A PACK OF KOOLS™ IF IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN TOO MUCH TO ASK BUT THE MAN™ WOULDN'T HAVE IT AND NOW YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO KEEP MY MONKEY DOWN TOO

game face.

That is actually a very compelling argument but... (wait for it)

G Foo Chombey said:

But my monkey is a genius monkey that is far smarter than every other monkey on this planet or for that matter the entire universe. He is in fact so much smarter than other monkeys, that he plans to destroy the Powerpuff Girls™ and take over Townsville like no other monkey has done before. He also builds giant robots and laser guns larger than himself. He is Mojo jojo.

hintofcoolness said:

NO MY MONKEY IS BEST HE BROKE HIS CHAINS IN PROTEST ALL HE WANTED WAS SOME FOOD AND A WHITE WOMAN AND MAYBE A PACK OF KOOLS™ IF IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN TOO MUCH TO ASK BUT THE MAN™ WOULDN'T HAVE IT AND NOW YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO KEEP MY MONKEY DOWN TOO

DOES YOUR MONKEY HAVE A

*Incidentally I took this photo myself on Shattuck Ave. when I visited UC Berkeley last winter. I graduated back in the mid-90s and hadn't been back since, but was pleased to discover that after all these years, the place still exists.
Game face.
Also as far as the giant robots and laser guns and stuff, we all saw what those did (or didn't do) to Godzilla. And we all know what King Kong did to Godzilla.

on behalf of jacko..............

This little guy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service