AND WHY IS HE SO OBSESSED WITH HIM?!

Views: 241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WHAT? WHAT YOU TALKING BOUT

Brofessefef said:

Greg is an evil person who laughs at those with disabilities.

I find this highly offensive and innapropriate.

That's Weerez, he runs A6.

I'm not one who really believes in labeling people, especially in regard to someone for whom I have great adoration and respect. 

His name is Lester Napoleon Green, but is more commonly known as Beetlejuice (often abbreviated to Beetle or Beet).  Lester has appeared on television, radio and in film, and is respected for a variety of reasons.  I am not going to provide his entire biography, but wikipedia certainly will.   

Thank you for being understanding in this matter.

Brofessefef said:

The explanation of who he is was not directed towards you, as I already assumed you knew who he was when you labeled me as evil. 

I'd like to highlight your, "whatever turns you on" comment and end this discussion.  My appreciation of Lester is not as black and white as you have made it but I do not have any interest in explaining myself any further.

Let's agree to disagree and move on. 

=w=

Brofessefef said:

Yes, I know who Beetle is.  I just don't find amusement in watching supposedly grown men baiting a seemingly unstable individual so you can lulz at the little pinhead guy getting angry/drunk.

But hey, whatever turns you on.

beetle said:

I'm not one who really believes in labeling people, especially in regard to someone for whom I have great adoration and respect. 

His name is Lester Napoleon Green, but is more commonly known as Beetlejuice (often abbreviated to Beetle or Beet).  Lester has appeared on television, radio and in film, and is respected for a variety of reasons.  I am not going to provide his entire biography, but wikipedia certainly will.   

Thank you for being understanding in this matter.

Brofessefef said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video