Unfortunately I bought tickets for the Weezer concert in Universal City, CA and I can't go. The concert is on 11/26 at the Gibson Amphitheater. I have two tickets that I'm trying to sell for $160 each and they're in the pit area. Anyone interested?

Tags: concert, sell, tickets

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not interested. Thank you though.
how much did you buy them for?
The highest ticket price, as per LiveNation/Ticketmaster, is $106.25.

be a pal Lina, sell them for what you bought them for and don't try to scalp your tickets on the board (where most of us are already really angry at scalpers)

Dungeon Master said:
I was going to complain about this too but...

2 Things:

1) 106.25 is the price before the "convenicence fee"
2) It's never mentioned where the tickets came from, so it's possible they were bought at that price from a scalper.

I'm still not buying them anyway, I'm just sayin.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

be a pal Lina, sell them for what you bought them for and don't try to scalp your tickets on the board (where most of us are already really angry at scalpers)

Dungeon Master said:
If you sell these for $160, no one on here is going to buy them.
Good point. I can't imagine the service charge being more than $15, and that is high for a service charge. Another thought, the show is in LA, and as I remember, LA shows always have hidden fees, like parking and facility fees.

But still, $160 is way to high. Lower the cost to around $120, and you might actually get some takers.

SPAZMATIK1 said:
I was going to complain about this too but...

2 Things:

1) 106.25 is the price before the "convenicence fee"
2) It's never mentioned where the tickets came from, so it's possible they were bought at that price from a scalper.

I'm still not buying them anyway, I'm just sayin.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Dungeon Master said:
I bought each of them for $112 with tax and all. I bought them from ticketmaster and I have the tickets on my email, so if someone buys the tickets it'll get to you instantly. The least I will sell the tickets for is $135 because StubHub has a 15% commission fee and I at least want back the amount of money that I purchased them for. If you're interested, you should let me know asap! Yeah, I'm not a scalper. I was actually REALLY looking forward to going to this concert, but things just got in the way so I have to sell them :(
Stubhub is easier for me. If anyone is interested, here's the link:

https://www.stubhub.com/weezer-tickets/weezer-universal-city-11-26-...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video