I'm assuming that if you're on here, your favorite band is probably Weezer. So who's your second favorite?

Mine is Carolina Liar I think, but it could also be Coldplay. Hard decision.

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know one thing about Metallica.....they suck balls.

Spike said:

Oh, please:

You guys are WEEZER DORKS. Don't even try to pretend you know a thing about Metallica.

sarah leeper said:

true true. but i still think that weezer's earlier albums have the most UHmazing sound! And i agree with you about metallica...tragic story really. but keep your hopes up! you never know.

legendofchin97 said:
It's hard to compare a band that puts out Hurley and Death to False Metal with the likes of Electric Light Orchestra, Thrice, Wings/Paul McCartney, Robert Johnson, The Beatles, Wheatus, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, Manchester Orchestra, and Fun.  It's kind of how I love Metallica, but the crap they put out now-a-days sort of tarnishes their image.  I have hope for Weezer yet, but not for Metallica.
Weezer....I'm a die hard Beatles fan who hold a place in my heart above being scaled 1-10, it's The Beatles, then everything else.
Beach Boys or The Beatles
T.Rex.
I love Marc Bolan.
I can't really choose a second best but i heart jimmy eat world, three days grace, the killers, Blink-182, and the offspring.
Blink-182.
Slayer
Ugh Coldplay are the most boring band going IMO.
Weezer are my 3rd favourite, Hard-Fi are no 1, The Rakes are no 2.

The Smiths

Shut it, Hard-Fi are great

Dr. B. Lurkom, PhD said:

Hard-Fi......

Indiekid said:

Ugh Coldplay are the most boring band going IMO.
Weezer are my 3rd favourite, Hard-Fi are no 1, The Rakes are no 2.
lol
Well whats wrong with them then?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service