I'm assuming that if you're on here, your favorite band is probably Weezer. So who's your second favorite?

Mine is Carolina Liar I think, but it could also be Coldplay. Hard decision.

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

true true. but i still think that weezer's earlier albums have the most UHmazing sound! And i agree with you about metallica...tragic story really. but keep your hopes up! you never know.

legendofchin97 said:
It's hard to compare a band that puts out Hurley and Death to False Metal with the likes of Electric Light Orchestra, Thrice, Wings/Paul McCartney, Robert Johnson, The Beatles, Wheatus, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, Manchester Orchestra, and Fun.  It's kind of how I love Metallica, but the crap they put out now-a-days sort of tarnishes their image.  I have hope for Weezer yet, but not for Metallica.

sarah leeper said:
*gasp* how could you???? ahaha

legendofchin97 said:
weezer.  just kidding.  actually, they're not 1 or 2.  but they're top 10.
Are you me? That is like my top 6 (with Weezer as # 1and the Killers as # 2)

Michael Barrios said:
Tied between MGMT, Vampire Weekend, Phoenix and The Kooks.
that's cheating!

David Stepp (DJS92491) said:
Goat Punishment

Oh, please:

You guys are WEEZER DORKS. Don't even try to pretend you know a thing about Metallica.

sarah leeper said:

true true. but i still think that weezer's earlier albums have the most UHmazing sound! And i agree with you about metallica...tragic story really. but keep your hopes up! you never know.

legendofchin97 said:
It's hard to compare a band that puts out Hurley and Death to False Metal with the likes of Electric Light Orchestra, Thrice, Wings/Paul McCartney, Robert Johnson, The Beatles, Wheatus, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, Manchester Orchestra, and Fun.  It's kind of how I love Metallica, but the crap they put out now-a-days sort of tarnishes their image.  I have hope for Weezer yet, but not for Metallica.

WEEZER is my one and only. <3  None of the others have a number, really.  They go more by favorites by genre:

The Strokes, Billy Joel, Taylor Swift, Ke$ha, Shakira, She & Him, Bright Eyes, Beach Boys, The Decemberists, etc.  

They can't really be compared in order to be numbered. =P  

Plus I have too many favorites. I have eclectic tastes.

Ohkay, ohkay.  I'm going to go with Frédéric François Chopin.

I'm a suckerr for classical piano. 

Pretty sure that doesn't count, DJ!

I'm a two way tie for second place with Regina Spektor and Ben Folds Five.

David Stepp (DJS92491) said:

Goat Punishment
It rotates between Phantom Planet and The Beatles.

Probably. . . Grandaddy.

Also a big fan of:

The Beach Boys

Electric Light Orchestra

Ozma

Band of Horses

I'll also add myself to The Killers fan club that seems to have emerged here.

blink-182, free energy, jimmy eat world, the pink spiders, say anything, valencia!
Probably The Beatles or Green Day.
Biffy Clyro! Paramore, Lostprophets and The Killers definately make my top ten too :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video