I Think the entire band is just incredibly awsome, but I'd have to say my favorite member is Rivers cause he's a talented frontman and extremely sexy.

Tags: Weezer, members

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No way! Brian is a kind person, is generous towards fans and has a distinctive personality. Just because he does not spend time on this website does not mean that he isn't passionate about what he does, (i.e. music).

next week's weather said:

pat wilson and matt sharp.  without any question.

least favorite member - brian bell. dude's kind of a yes man and has minimal personality.

Rivers. He's reflection of me.
I know that he does the guitar solo in "High Up Above" and is the only one that's playing guitar, Rivers is playing the Keyboard.

Jefferson Dempsy said:
Brain Bell.  Always thought he was cool ever since the Buddy Holy video.  He's the member you hear the least about and a great frontman in thought I knew.  Good singing voice. Does he do any of the guitar solos?
Totes, Danielle.

Danielle said:
No way! Brian is a kind person, is generous towards fans and has a distinctive personality. Just because he does not spend time on this website does not mean that he isn't passionate about what he does, (i.e. music).

next week's weather said:

pat wilson and matt sharp.  without any question.

least favorite member - brian bell. dude's kind of a yes man and has minimal personality.

brian cause he's funny.
Brian's pretty cool.
Scott atm, nice guy, helped me pick out my new bass gear and checked out my band xD
SCOTT SCOTT SCOTT SCOTT
Rivers Cuomo<3(: Ahhh, he's such a cute li'l dork !(:
Scott. Hes the coolest member of Weezer

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.