I Think the entire band is just incredibly awsome, but I'd have to say my favorite member is Rivers cause he's a talented frontman and extremely sexy.

Tags: Weezer, members

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

scott

because he is just so mutha truckin' cool
Probabaly Brian right now, because he signed a shirt for me at the Memories Tour Show, even though he was really only supposed to be signing his CD.
Of course Rivers is a must. I do LOVE Pat and Brian. But Matt is the best. He's the missing ingredient. He brought so much more to the band than these idiot boardies give him credit for. He accented Rivers' personality so well, especially on stage. Of all the bands that have branched from Weezer, his is the best. They've tried to emulate his falsetto and simply can't. And he is simply an all around better bassist than the other 2.
Pffft. Quit living in the past man, you gotta, contemporize!

Blueperton said:
Of course Rivers is a must. I do LOVE Pat and Brian. But Matt is the best. He's the missing ingredient. He brought so much more to the band than these idiot boardies give him credit for. He accented Rivers' personality so well, especially on stage. Of all the bands that have branched from Weezer, his is the best. They've tried to emulate his falsetto and simply can't. And he is simply an all around better bassist than the other 2.
I'll go with Pat 'cause he bashes the skins like a caveman and comports himself with utmost humility (see below).

Pat Wilson said:
My favorite member is myself.  OH SNAP!
He's one of them that never will.

Šupak said:
Pffft. Quit living in the past man, you gotta, contemporize!

Blueperton said:
Pat. I watched the Leeds interview from 2010 yesterday and Rivers was talking about Brian's mix up with the reason Hurley was called "Hurley". Rivers eventually would say that they haven't fully fallen into the category of sellouts. That's when Pat decided to chime in and say, "Didn't we sell out in like '94?" Other people might not think its funny but I thought it was hilarious.
Brain Bell.  Always thought he was cool ever since the Buddy Holy video.  He's the member you hear the least about and a great frontman in thought I knew.  Good singing voice. Does he do any of the guitar solos?
Or Matt for the quote "You can't take music too seriously or you'll end up looking like Robert Plant".

Rivers Cuomo.

I have to tell you that i'm a relatively new hardcore Weezer fan, but after listening to Rivers' lyrics and albums and reading his background and story on Weezerpedia, i fell in love with him and the kind of person he shows himself to be in his music. I already feel like i know so much about him, about how he was a desperate-for-love loner in the '90s, how he always wanted someone to be with but ended up screwing things up in the end by acting like sort of a psycho (think butterfly and no one else). I love how deep and emotional and almost painful Pinkerton was and i love Blue as well. 

sometimes, i really want to know what it must've been like to be a teenager in the '90s and come to know weezer when they were just hitting the bigtime.

I know that Rivers was kind of an ass when he was younger, but I think he's mellowed with age and for me, he represents the crazy twenty-something years that I will have some day (and old Weezer fans reminisce about,especially since Weezer's music often completely represents their time growing up). While I really idealize Rivers, I don't think that, if given the chance to time travel, I would want him because he's messed up. Listening to his music makes me want to say, like an old Weezer fan, "geez this takes me back.."

sorry for the rambling.
I like all the members past and present...except Mikey Walsh...didn't care much for him.

pat wilson and matt sharp.  without any question.

least favorite member - brian bell. dude's kind of a yes man and has minimal personality.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video