I Think the entire band is just incredibly awsome, but I'd have to say my favorite member is Rivers cause he's a talented frontman and extremely sexy.

Tags: Weezer, members

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brian, Scott, Patrick and Rivers, mainly because they're in a band called weezer.
shut up Greg. 

Lydia Sanders said:
Brian, Scott, Patrick and Rivers, mainly because they're in a band called weezer.
lol
Chloe said:
shut up Greg. 

Lydia Sanders said:
Rivers
Pat

was brian for awhile cause he's so sasstastical, but i gotta say mikey. mainly cause when he was around they had a certain sound (skatepunk/thirdwaveska style punk pop) that did not really exist in weezer before or after, but also because of the attitude he lent the group. love the way they all dressed during that period, very stylish and badass. loved the hilarity that would ensue every time he was interviewed, and i love how much he loosened up rivers.

weezer really seemed to be happy and enjoying themselves then, and until recent, rivers has always been so quiet and closed off, i never got the vibe he was totally comfortable or enjoying himself. You really get the impression that during the mikey era Rivers really loosened up and decided to be happy in the band; mainly up until the release of green.

rivers had already switched gears to the mala vibe by then and his dictatorial streak clearly shows. during the summer 2000 tours and the green recording there's nothing but smiles and hijinks. as soon as green dropped everyone got deadly serious and the smiles were gone, as was the fun...

Also Mikey notoriously stoned his face off, as well as got the other members of W baked as can be and it shows. That is just hilarious. If I could have been in weezer at any time, it would have been then. Month long weed binges, warped tour, scootering and generally f****** around while recording green; clearly the stuff of legends. EPIC!

and need i mention how spastically (in an absolutely awesome way) he rocked out on stage? which brought out equal amounts of energy from other band member?

mikey being awesome, this right here is enough for him to be my fave.

and the fact that he brought this out of Rivers back in the day before he was a jump suit adorned mc, when he was still a nervous wreck. Absolutely seals the deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbn1xYN6n3c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmz_GGbbJwE

and that's why

Karl fo shizzle

Mikey + Pat, they were hillarious together.

Rivers has to be my favourite musically though, just cause he basically writes it all

but right now my favourite member has gotta be Scott... he's just so, devastatin'

Oops, I forgot to tell you why. Although he's just an "unofficial 5th member," hes probably my favorite because of all the hard work he puts into the band. 

Farkas said:
Karl fo shizzle
Mikey because of what SS2K PUNK said.
Cool story bro!

SS2K PUNK said:

was brian for awhile cause he's so sasstastical, but i gotta say mikey. mainly cause when he was around they had a certain sound (skatepunk/thirdwaveska style punk pop) that did not really exist in weezer before or after, but also because of the attitude he lent the group. love the way they all dressed during that period, very stylish and badass. loved the hilarity that would ensue every time he was interviewed, and i love how much he loosened up rivers.

weezer really seemed to be happy and enjoying themselves then, and until recent, rivers has always been so quiet and closed off, i never got the vibe he was totally comfortable or enjoying himself. You really get the impression that during the mikey era Rivers really loosened up and decided to be happy in the band; mainly up until the release of green.

rivers had already switched gears to the mala vibe by then and his dictatorial streak clearly shows. during the summer 2000 tours and the green recording there's nothing but smiles and hijinks. as soon as green dropped everyone got deadly serious and the smiles were gone, as was the fun...

Also Mikey notoriously stoned his face off, as well as got the other members of W baked as can be and it shows. That is just hilarious. If I could have been in weezer at any time, it would have been then. Month long weed binges, warped tour, scootering and generally f****** around while recording green; clearly the stuff of legends. EPIC!

and need i mention how spastically (in an absolutely awesome way) he rocked out on stage? which brought out equal amounts of energy from other band member?

mikey being awesome, this right here is enough for him to be my fave.

and the fact that he brought this out of Rivers back in the day before he was a jump suit adorned mc, when he was still a nervous wreck. Absolutely seals the deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbn1xYN6n3c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmz_GGbbJwE

and that's why

My favorite member is myself.  OH SNAP!
I can get behind this.

Farkas said:
Oops, I forgot to tell you why. Although he's just an "unofficial 5th member," hes probably my favorite because of all the hard work he puts into the band. 

Farkas said:
Karl fo shizzle

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service