show yourself!  I want to know how majorly obsessed you are with Weezer.

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So we're still trying to figure out who's the creepiest Weezer psycho fan?
Changed your mind about asking Hugh to marry you?

Marie said:

Well, last time I checked, I spent a few hundred dollars to fly out from my home state to see Weezer live, additionally missing school and prom.

The first concert of theirs that I went to, I stood outside, in the winter, in the mountains, while it was snowing, for a few hours before they came on stage (thus the hat in my picture).

I come to this website...

I know who each of the members is, what they play, and other things (not to sound creepy)  

I'm a fan of them on facebook

I have over 200 songs that Rivers sings on my iPod

I have two weezer shirts

I have two weezer posters in my room

And this is for only being a fan for less than a year...

So... me :)

No, I think Hugh gets that title.

Samantha Ramirez said:
When i email Mikey i ask him about what equipment he uses and what other bands he has been in etc and he always reply's. When i tweet Scott i also ask him about what equipment he uses and what he recommends. With Facebook i don't go crazy looking for all of their posts i just like them when they come up on the home page.

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:

well ok, maybe just more obsessive.
emailing with mikey doesn't seem that bad, provided they have some sort of back and forth conversation and it's not simply hugh sending weekly emails to mikey without ever getting a response. if that's the case, that's pretty flucking weird.

but i don't know, there's something more disturbing about the thought of hugh sitting on facebook going down the list of facebook posts and hitting like for every single one, no matter the content.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:

what makes that more stalkerish than e-mailing mikey and tweeting scott frequently?
Hahaha aww leave him alone, he's just a young one, that's how they all get

placemats said:
No, I think Hugh gets that title.

Samantha Ramirez said:
Since Crackerjack is back, I think he wins because of his dvd project.

my friend who gives me grief for being a weez fan posted that while I wasn't looking.

so I deleted it but I guess you caught it first :p
sorry, hugh, no offense

placemats said:

Marie said:

Well, last time I checked, I spent a few hundred dollars to fly out from my home state to see Weezer live, additionally missing school and prom.

The first concert of theirs that I went to, I stood outside, in the winter, in the mountains, while it was snowing, for a few hours before they came on stage (thus the hat in my picture).

I know who each of the members is, what they play, and other things (not to sound creepy)  

I have two weezer shirts

Haven't heard the "my friend" line in a long time.  Nice try, Marie.

Marie said:

my friend who gives me grief for being a weez fan posted that while I wasn't looking.

sorry, hugh, no offense

placemats said:

Marie said:

I have two weezer shirts

I showed them this discussion to show that I'm not alone in being a really big fan, and they thought Hugh was a little crazy :)

But I guess that's fine if you won't take my word for it...

placemats said:

Haven't heard the "my friend" line in a long time.  Nice try, Marie.

Marie said:

sorry, hugh, no offense

placemats said:

Marie said:

I have two weezer shirts

Methinks Samantha doth protest too much and projects onto others too much.

Also, if you've only been a fan for less than a year you can't be the biggest fangirl, so sayeth me. 

It's fine :P i didn't even know what happened.

Marie said:

sorry, hugh, no offense

placemats said:

Marie said:

I have two weezer shirts

hahaha no I don't I was just kidding!!

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:

Methinks Samantha doth protest too much and projects onto others too much.

Also, if you've only been a fan for less than a year you can't be the biggest fangirl, so sayeth me. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video