show yourself!  I want to know how majorly obsessed you are with Weezer.

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Troublemaker said:
Now that is what I call band loyalty :) Thats awesome man!

Hugh Lovric said:
I have all of their albums even all of their singles and Ep's such as The Lion and The Witch and the live cd in Philadelphia from 2001, i email Mikey frequently and Tweet Scott, i have brought some art from Mikey, i have all the other music that the other members of Weezer have been in every single one, i woke up at 6 am to get tickets online and this will be my first ever Weezr concert (i'm 15), i have learn't nearly every song on Bass and Drums, i like all of the Weezer posts on Facebook and all the Members of Weezer's posts, i have watched every single video of Weezer that i could find from 1992-present, i have a signed pick from Mikey, i have a Weezer snuggie, i visit weezer.com every day and weezerpedia.com everyday and i have the same Bass setup as Mikey did i asked him what he used.
Oh if only you spent all that time learn'ting how to spell...

Hugh Lovric said:
I have all of their albums even all of their singles and Ep's such as The Lion and The Witch and the live cd in Philadelphia from 2001, i email Mikey frequently and Tweet Scott, i have brought some art from Mikey, i have all the other music that the other members of Weezer have been in every single one, i woke up at 6 am to get tickets online and this will be my first ever Weezr concert (i'm 15), i have learn't nearly every song on Bass and Drums, i like all of the Weezer posts on Facebook and all the Members of Weezer's posts, i have watched every single video of Weezer that i could find from 1992-present, i have a signed pick from Mikey, i have a Weezer snuggie, i visit weezer.com every day and weezerpedia.com everyday and i have the same Bass setup as Mikey did i asked him what he used.
For some reason putting a period after the :P smiley makes it that much more annoying.
i was with hugh up until the part about facebook posts. this is some obsessive stalker s***.

Hugh Lovric said:
i like all of the Weezer posts on Facebook and all the Members of Weezer's posts
what makes that more stalkerish than e-mailing mikey and tweeting scott frequently?

well ok, maybe just more obsessive.
emailing with mikey doesn't seem that bad, provided they have some sort of back and forth conversation and it's not simply hugh sending weekly emails to mikey without ever getting a response. if that's the case, that's pretty flucking weird.

but i don't know, there's something more disturbing about the thought of hugh sitting on facebook going down the list of facebook posts and hitting like for every single one, no matter the content.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:

what makes that more stalkerish than e-mailing mikey and tweeting scott frequently?
:P.

For some reason putting a period after the :P smiley makes it that much more annoying.
to be fair you can't get much more annoying

Farkas said:
:P.

well if it is a competition.

posted a naked picture of myself on this website.

That was pretty funny, Edgey.  

edgey44 said:

well if it is a competition.

posted a naked picture of myself on this website.

Haha, good point. But I think 15 year olds are just naturally more fanatical. Let your fanatic flag fly, Hugh.

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:

well ok, maybe just more obsessive.
emailing with mikey doesn't seem that bad, provided they have some sort of back and forth conversation and it's not simply hugh sending weekly emails to mikey without ever getting a response. if that's the case, that's pretty flucking weird.

but i don't know, there's something more disturbing about the thought of hugh sitting on facebook going down the list of facebook posts and hitting like for every single one, no matter the content.

Well, last time I checked, I spent a few hundred dollars to fly out from my home state to see Weezer live, additionally missing school and prom.

The first concert of theirs that I went to, I stood outside, in the winter, in the mountains, while it was snowing, for a few hours before they came on stage (thus the hat in my picture).

I come to this website...

I know who each of the members is, what they play, and other things (not to sound creepy)  

I'm a fan of them on facebook

I have over 200 songs that Rivers sings on my iPod

I have two weezer shirts

I have two weezer posters in my room

And this is for only being a fan for less than a year...

So... me :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video