show yourself!  I want to know how majorly obsessed you are with Weezer.

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well obviously everyone is gonna say they are the biggest fans!!! lol
I nominate Samantha Ramirez.

When did being a fanboi/fangirl become something to be proud of?
LOL  ^_^

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
I nominate Samantha Ramirez.

When did being a fanboi/fangirl become something to be proud of?
does anyone have an entire room dedicated to Weezer?

you mean you don't?

you're a bad fan, trevor. a bad, bad fan.

Jupiter 8 said:

:-(

pandaž! [berry_rydell] said:

you mean you don't?

you're a bad fan, trevor. a bad, bad fan.

Jupiter 8 said:

This guy

=w= tattoo- $150

driving to 5-8 hours to weezer concert-$400

weezer concert tickets- $200

the love we all share for Weezer- Priceless

Don't forget the lunch box and =w= thong.  

ms. gump said:

=w= tattoo, check

driven more than 5-8 hours to see =w=, check

sacrifice hours of time out of your life to post on =w= boards/chat, check

I a huge fangurl! :-D

Last week I drove 7 hours to see them at a festival!

Now that is what I call band loyalty :) Thats awesome man!

Hugh Lovric said:
I have all of their albums even all of their singles and Ep's such as The Lion and The Witch and the live cd in Philadelphia from 2001, i email Mikey frequently and Tweet Scott, i have brought some art from Mikey, i have all the other music that the other members of Weezer have been in every single one, i woke up at 6 am to get tickets online and this will be my first ever Weezr concert (i'm 15), i have learn't nearly every song on Bass and Drums, i like all of the Weezer posts on Facebook and all the Members of Weezer's posts, i have watched every single video of Weezer that i could find from 1992-present, i have a signed pick from Mikey, i have a Weezer snuggie, i visit weezer.com every day and weezerpedia.com everyday and i have the same Bass setup as Mikey did i asked him what he used.
You sound like a total psycopath.... Fair play.

Hugh Lovric said:
I have all of their albums even all of their singles and Ep's such as The Lion and The Witch and the live cd in Philadelphia from 2001, i email Mikey frequently and Tweet Scott, i have brought some art from Mikey, i have all the other music that the other members of Weezer have been in every single one, i woke up at 6 am to get tickets online and this will be my first ever Weezr concert (i'm 15), i have learn't nearly every song on Bass and Drums, i like all of the Weezer posts on Facebook and all the Members of Weezer's posts, i have watched every single video of Weezer that i could find from 1992-present, i have a signed pick from Mikey, i have a Weezer snuggie, i visit weezer.com every day and weezerpedia.com everyday and i have the same Bass setup as Mikey did i asked him what he used.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video