show yourself!  I want to know how majorly obsessed you are with Weezer.

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Playing, Marie.  By the way, did you ever make your donation?

Marie said:

I showed them this discussion to show that I'm not alone in being a really big fan, and they thought Hugh was a little crazy :)

But I guess that's fine if you won't take my word for it...

placemats said:

Haven't heard the "my friend" line in a long time.  Nice try, Marie.

Marie said:

my friend who gives me grief for being a weez fan posted that while I wasn't looking.

so I deleted it but I guess you caught it first :p
sorry, hugh, no offense

placemats said:

Changed your mind about asking Hugh to marry you?

Marie said:

Well, last time I checked, I spent a few hundred dollars to fly out from my home state to see Weezer live, additionally missing school and prom.

The first concert of theirs that I went to, I stood outside, in the winter, in the mountains, while it was snowing, for a few hours before they came on stage (thus the hat in my picture).

I come to this website...

I know who each of the members is, what they play, and other things (not to sound creepy)  

I'm a fan of them on facebook

I have over 200 songs that Rivers sings on my iPod

I have two weezer shirts

I have two weezer posters in my room

And this is for only being a fan for less than a year...

So... me :)

I'm amused with reading this thread... reminds me of my college days.

I still consider myself a fangurl.

... love Rivers' self portrait.

Well I've always liked Weezer's music, but I never looked that deep into it until I saw them live for the first time.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:

Methinks Samantha doth protest too much and projects onto others too much.

Also, if you've only been a fan for less than a year you can't be the biggest fangirl, so sayeth me. 

You know what's weird is that I was gonna ask you the same thing. And yes, it took me a couple of weeks until after I got all the comments on the thread, but I donated 25 dollars. Was there someone else who was gonna donate too?

placemats said:

Marie said:

I showed them this discussion to show that I'm not alone in being a really big fan, and they thought Hugh was a little crazy :)

placemats said:

Marie said:

my friend who gives me grief for being a weez fan posted that while I wasn't looking.

sorry, hugh, no offense

placemats said:

Marie said:

Well, last time I checked, I spent a few hundred dollars to fly out from my home state to see Weezer live, additionally missing school and prom.

The first concert of theirs that I went to, I stood outside, in the winter, in the mountains, while it was snowing, for a few hours before they came on stage (thus the hat in my picture).

I know who each of the members is, what they play, and other things (not to sound creepy)  

I have two weezer shirts

So... me :)

I donated $25 as well.  And I'm pretty sure it was just you and I, but it's possible others may have donated without stating so.  Good job, Marie. 

Marie said:

You know what's weird is that I was gonna ask you the same thing. And yes, it took me a couple of weeks until after I got all the comments on the thread, but I donated 25 dollars. Was there someone else who was gonna donate too?

placemats said:

Marie said:

I showed them this discussion to show that I'm not alone in being a really big fan, and they thought Hugh was a little crazy

placemats said:

Marie said:

sorry, hugh, no offense

placemats said:

Marie said:

I have two weezer shirts

So... me

I am, Ive got a 4 ft Fathead (that I designed and printed myself) on my wall. The custom guitar project that I am currently designing and building is of Rivers' Blue Strat from the Blue/Pinkerton touring (pickups and modifications are going to be the same). I bought Pinkerton Deluxe twice, just so I could keep one in the plastic (it was 25 bucks so thats a pretty good sacrifice). I bought the Blue and Pinkerton vinyls (which I hope to get signed at the pittsburgh show). Ive already reserved Rivers for the name of my first son. And all the music I write I try to imagine what it would be like if Weezer had wrote the song.
I only bought Blue and Pinkerton deluxe edition. I will buy any worthwile album they make too. Just hasnt happened yet. So i believe i am the biggest fan since i only support the band when they go in the right direction. Please dont boo me out :b
I'm the one on the left.  I'm the biggest fan. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video